• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'd do her if I'm on top of her
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Pretty face, not hot though
  • Eve
    8 years ago
    Not hot, but they look like they'd make good pillows...

And on another note, Beshine and Norma Stitz have her beat on the big boob scale. (Both being at the last letter of the alphabet in cup size.) Both are adult entertainers and do webcam shows on an occasional basis. It's an interesting sight to behold.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Motorboating would cause a concussion.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    NOT hot.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I saw her at the Goldush in Atlanta several years ago. It was nothing but a freak show.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I agree that her fake tits are a gross side show. And it's a shame because she is really hot otherwise. With the natural D cups that god gave her she could make a bunch of money from me.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    She'd have potential if it was more proportionate
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If they were real I'd be curious but they are fake - even if they were real they'd be too big to have any sort of form/shape and too big to be practical.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    NOT
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Who left the barn door open?
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    JS69,

Not even if she were Asian!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Not even with Lloyd Schoene's shriveled excuse for a dick.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Repulsive
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Not.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Not at all.

Saw her Feature dance years ago at a strip club. Worst tits I have ever seen. So stretched out that her skin was almost transparent. Her tits didn't hang naturally, were way off center and looked to be handing under her arms and not out in front. Her nipples were on the sides of her tits and not facing forward.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Not hot

I prefer something a lot smaller. I once told a dancer this information but she was determined to keep getting bigger and bigger implants. Bigger does not always equal hotter. Definitely not at this extreme. When you go beyond a somewhat natural look, you are going for a freak show look and people stare because of the freak show look.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion