tuscl

Everyone knows I like black girls, one in particular

Wednesday, November 9, 2016 6:44 AM
But this white girl always talks to me like we know each other. She's really nice and I'm polite, but I have never given her any money, bought her a drink or anything. She did ask me for a dance once and I declined bc I don't do LD anyway, and just not attracted to white girls. Is she just optimistic.that she might be able to turn me?

9 comments

• ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    As long as the sun rises. I have the same reverse relation to a black girl who is an awesome pole dancer. I took a dance from her but didn't like it--low mileage and not sensual enough (atleast 1 is required). So we greet each other every time we see but I too her only when she's on stage.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I don't like black girls; I don't like hispanic girls; I don't like Asian girls; I don't like white girls either. I like pretty girls and that's all I see when I go to a strip club. At my regular club my atf is of hatian ancestry. One of her woc friends keeps asking me for dances and finally said: "why won't you dance with me. I know you like black girls" I told her the above. She no longer asks.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Are you a white guy in a mixed or black heavy club? If yes then she thinks you'll be sympathetic to her because you're both white?
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    I am a Quadroon, maybe Octaroon, not sure exactly how black some of the grands and great-grands were. Passing. Most of the dirty dives I frequent are mixed, both dancers and customers, to some degree. While I appreciate beauty regardless of color my preference is black, blasian, blatina, and Asian, a fat ass is even better. The ATF happens to be black, to me she's beyond a 10 but I'm biased by my love for her, most guys who like black women might say anywhere from 7-9. I'd put this white girl in that range but I'm just not drawn to her.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    She wants some mutt dick... Fuck her in the pussy.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I think the girls who just have a friendly sunshine policy towards all customers are AWESOME. Even if I'm not attracted, if I end up like them, they end up on top of the list for me to recommend to my buddies (some of these girls have banked big, because they were nice to me, and I subsequently hyped her up to my buddy), and in many cases, we end up drinking buddies. And I highly value my drinking buddy strippers.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Wth is a quadroon?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^It is an old fashioned term for someone who is one quarter black
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i love some black dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion