Ya' stupid fag!

12 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Who farted?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Lol!

Looks like that dumb fag is nowhere to be found today.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    He should apologize to js69!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Cut the crap Dougster. You wanted Trump in.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    yeah, where is zipperhead and his shit covered weinerdog, talking animals, dot people and assorted other butt sniffers?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Still hasn't shown?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Lol!
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Are people still upset about their balance of power being lost? I guess the corruption must end sometime in an electoral college election. I bet the only ones really pissed are those who live in the large metropolitan areas, like....well...um could his name be.... SATAN!!!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    The Church lady loves Trump!

Satan!! Atan.... Atan.... Atan(echo)! Lmfao!!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Many people had high emotional investments in this election, and on both sides of it.

Very hard to reach out to people who lack political consciousness.

SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Like the rioters who block traffic, beat up people who voted for Trump, and have all day to protest because they have no jobs? Yeah, that's a real good example of consciousness there SJG!

Especially you who make racial statements against white people, the same establishment personally responsible for our founding fathers who created this great constitution. You however preach anti-Americanism, and want to go transnational, but u can't because you're too broke, even though you say you have responsibilities.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The people at the bottom need to stand up for themselves.

I have a future because I have political responsibilities, that is I have not given up on what America is supposed to be about. I don't live by consumerism, cars, clothes, or women. Rather I do what I know is right and what I must do. Money has never been an issue.

Right now there are serious problems in the American electorate. The Constitution is based on some lies, but we have made progress in the Civil Rights Movement, Women's Movement, and Anti-War Movement. But now that is being placed at risk.

You are the one Jim who has no responsibilities, just your own stupidity, and all the money in the world could never compensate for that.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion