tuscl

Political signs

crazyjoe
Colorado
Tuesday, November 8, 2016 4:09 PM
Where I live I see more Trump Pence signs than anything. I see these signs outside of neighborhoods on grass strips. Usually next to a fence. I keep misreading these in my head as Trump Fence...

5 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Trump sign near my house, on busy street, was vandalized with the "T" and "P" erased and a pirate image placed above to look like a pirate rum bottle: Like this: [view link]
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    the first sign of the Apocalypse is the arrival of the anti-Crist in the form of either an orange ronald mcdonald male clown and pussy grabber or a frightening haggard old crone constantly cackling and forever coughing up green slime only to drink it down again and again unable to quench her insatiable greed for money and power
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ ROFL
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Where I am there are really no signs for the Presidency. Lots of signs, but only for the local races. There had been a few Bernie Sanders signs, and a few TRUMP stickers. But not now. Almost like it is so explosive and heated that no one is willing to talk about it. But as MrDeuce has looked up the history for Santa Clara County, Trump won't get many votes and California is not likely to be contested. SJG Hey on Democracy Now's coverage they just said that because of student loans, people are living in their parents' basements.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Either there are no signs where I live or no one is wasting any money on signs because South Carolina has voted Republican for president for so long it seems pointless.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion