Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Georgia's strip club tax is on the ballot

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was just going to skip voting tomorrow but now I'll have to go to vote against this.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I'll fly to Atlanta tomorrow and vote against it too. I already voted once, but that was in Michigan.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It's a money-grab - picking on an easy target like strip clubs under the guise of "there's a human-trafficking epidemic" and let's get gte pervs to pay for it - this shit passed in TX about 2 years ago, I expect it to pass in GA - after all which side do you think most people would pick, strip clubs or human-trafficking victims

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

F'ing moneygrubbing politicians !!

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Vote no. Vote often.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Go to the cemetery and bring some new voters. Vote early (vote often)

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

SCs are an easy target. No one wants to stand up and support them. Which is unfortunate.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement