Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Old geezers and sex

vincemichaels

Detroit

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just wait all you young whippersnappers. You'll be old one day and find that your horniness has no bounds. Then you look down at that shriveled old thing and shudder. Fuck !! It used to be bigger !! Where is that god damn Viagra ??

Replies (15)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Old fart problems...

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

it is frustrating.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

VM, I resemble that remark!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I resent being called a "dirty old man". I'm not old. :)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

Thanks for the encouraging words, NOT!!! :)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I resent being called a dirty old man I'm not dirty I shower twice a day.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

"vm,

Thanks for the encouraging words, NOT!!! :)"

Grumpy and negative as usual

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

At 50, I'm lean and fit, enjoying life as much as ever!

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

I'm beginning to think the good old fashioned Cock pump could be our friend here... there are 'medical' approved devices that are supposed to be an ED therapy available at Wal-Mart now. Its no longer just the domain of the SG-Gay crowd, its become a geezer sexuality survival device.

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

When I'm old, I expect to be rich and happily married

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'm old enough, too bad I can't stop time. I'm an old fart, life is what it is. We keep on keeping on no matter what.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Whose mom, I've been doing your mom for years, desertscrub. My mom is dead, I'm no necrophiliac. :)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah, getting old can be a pain but on the bright side, you don't have to work anymore.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Exactly. This is why the conservadude mentality of scraping savings for 30+ year to invest just to get laid .. sucks. Get paid, now, get laid.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement