tuscl

Simpsons episode 11/6/16

PredragDr
California
Anyone catch the latest Simpsons episode? I have never seen a major network "family" show have so many references to stripclubs. These weren't the trite stereotypes either. Some of the references included special sweatpants for clubbing, exorbitant ATM fees, most strippers being moms, etc.

13 comments

• rattdog
    8 years ago
    i wonder if the writers for that episode are tuscl members.
  • PredragDr
    8 years ago
    I had to also share below the names of the clubs Homer saw on his drive.
    Krystal Spice, Wet N Girls, Champagne Explosion, Nude Elegance, Gyrationz (Where Friction Comes Alive), Peelers, Intimate Frustrations, Not Hookers, Pole Cats, Saddy's (credit card statement will say "church dues"), Taragon Ocelot, Juicy Wang (warning: guy in bathroom does not work for us), Clubbb Sinnn.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Who would want to go to a strip club called "Not Hookers"?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Funny I haven't watched an episode in years until flipping through the channels last night. It was pretty good.

I liked when homer goes in and sees only middle aged lonely balding men, and is only tempted by the free buffet.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Great episode! I loved the strip club names -- thanks for collecting them, PredragDr! -- and the inside references like "special sweatpants" and the $17.50 ATM fee. Somebody on staff knows a little bit too much about SCs, eh?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    what's the title of that episode?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Very interesting. It comes out of Oregon.

SJG
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    I eat stripper ass like I'm tha Human Centipede!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Dang, I didn't even know they were still showing new episodes
  • PredragDr
    8 years ago
    "There Will Be Buds" is the episode title
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Thanks
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    OP, what gave you the impression that the Simpsons are "family" programming? Maybe for the Manson Family, or Addams Family.......
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I love The Simpsons, best thing on television, probably EVER!

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion