tuscl

Teenage Pussy

JamesSD
California
I wish I had JS69s cash. Brand new 18 year old white girl with pretty wide hips and great perky tits, not tattoos. Fun to talk to. Got a couple LDs... mediocre mileage. It's her first week and she may just be playing by the rules strictly. I'll see if we can build a relationship and if she will let me do a bit more with her over time. The encouraging bits were her rubbing her tits in my face and actually grinding on my thigh, but she did not give Big Jimmy nearly enough attention.

It's refreshing when strippers are genuine and haven't hardened and become cold and fake yet. But I do wish baby stripper mileage was usually better.

19 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If you treat them like civilians, and if you and they can relate, things can go just fine.

SJG
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    You know, it's just money @James. Maybe you should raid your 401K? Who needs retirement money when you can have teenage sex workers, instead?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Don't tempt me, although my 401k was partially raided to buy a house, which has been a wise financial move so far but tied up a lot of cash.

I get the appeal in corrupting the largely unsullied. I'm sure she's ridden plenty of civilian dicks. But I bet she hasn't jerked off a guy for money yet.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ California real estate is always a good investment :)
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Lolololololololol
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Is Big Jimmy a bouncer that works at this club?
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    JamesSD do it. You'll always have that memory
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Or is Big Jimmy a club that works in a bouncer?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Baby 18 year old strippers are the best. It just takes cash and my system. Too bad I'm nowhere near San Diego.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    JamesSTD: "I wish I had JS69s cash."

Maybe you can try getting a job for starters?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There's San Diego for ya - great place to live but the avg PL won't have any $$$ left for pussy

;)
  • BigPoppa99
    8 years ago
    ;) Teenage pussy is the best. Prestine, and oh, so tight! A little too tight sometimes, though...
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Because five short minutes of lovin'
    Done brought me twenty long years in jail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zljYVfHd…
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    luv the barely legal girls.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Remember being in a club once and was there for a brand new strippers first day (btw, it was her 18th birthday so she was good and fresh). Well, I don't know was what she was expecting, but she wad REALLY FUN, and really tight
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I have to disagree, RandomMember, buy ocean front property in Nevada. :)

After the BIG ONE in Calfornia, property values on your oceanfront property will skyrocket.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Blah... teen pussy.

I just f***** a single mom of five and that pussy was so mushy loose I nutted inside within 5 minutes

Can teen pussy do that for you perverts? There's Nothing Deviant about a teen pussy how do you even get a hard-on?

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    GACA - Easy. I just think about a 70 yo while I'm doing her.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Lol bah-zing Shadow
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion