tuscl

Why do you conservadudes hate America? You're planning to vote for a man that wi

zipman68
the speed force!
Friday, November 4, 2016 2:50 PM
Sad! I always thought conservatives liked America but apparently you LOVE Russia. I, for one, am a PATRIOT. VOTE CLINTON/KAINE!!! VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS IN CONGRESS AND THE SENATE!!! MAKE AMERICA GREAT BY REPUDIATING OUR FAILED CONSERVATIVE CONGRESS!!!

14 comments

• zipman68
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Doogie, I know you lust after me but you're too ugly, stupid, and poor for me. Find a nice homeless drunk dude to fall in love with!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    :) Bruce Springsteen: Donald Trump is a "Flagrant, Toxic Narcissist" [view link] SJG
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    The only thing the hildabeast loves more than herself is money and power and if the USA gets in her way to that goal she would murder every single man woman and child including Chelsea and he child to get it. I do not care where the emails came from. Not a single person whose email has been Wiki Leaked has denied that that every word was true. Instead they have changed the subject to where they came from and blame Russia even though it is only a strong suspicion. Does it matter where the email came from...yes it does but that does not make the content less true. If a burglar breaks into a house and discovers a basement full of tortured and dead women then tips off the police; does that make the serial killer less guilty because the burglar broke in?? Trump's crime is he runs his mouth to much and maybe patted a few behinds (and yes that miss universe did swell up like a sow after she won) Biden regularly puts his arm around women and grabs tit, just watch film clips and you will see it and you will also see many women trying to avoid his "Hugs/Gropes" Hillary has covered up her husbands rapes, she has blackmailed, stolen, bribed and perhaps arraigned murders.(remember she learned politics in Dailey's Chicago Political (if the are in your way break-em or kill-em) Machine in the 60's) So while I am not a trump fan despite him having couple of supremely hot daughters this election I must vote for who is least likely to ruin my retirement and that is trump.
  • two4fun1225
    8 years ago
    Sounds like you need to do more research if you think she is good for our country.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Your delusional if you think that that turd Trump would be any better. You need to do some eye opening.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Hillary Clinton got her start with Children's Defense Fund. This came out of the meeting of Marion Wright and Peter Edelman, organizing Robert Kennedy's 1967 trip to the Mississippi Delta, like Clarksdale and Cleveland. Probably more correctly called a back delta. They saw diseases caused by malnourishment which were thought not to exist in the US. The share cropping system was being dismantled in favor of mechanization and wage labor. And though it would cost them nothing, Mississippi was refusing to distribute the federal food stamps money. Because they knew that with the 1965 Voting Rights Act that they could not hope to keep things as they had been, they were trying to starve blacks out of the state. So with this as her start, I know that Hillary will do well. Obama has been great, and so I expect no less from Hillary Clinton. SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i held my nose yesterday in early voting and voted for that liberal / republican trump. my goodness. i hope God has mercy on us. wasn't much of a choice in my opinion. i can hope that whoever is president will have the guts to embrace liberty and keep all government reduced to absolute minimal levels.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    If she was any good at sucking dick her husband wouldn't have been shopping around for some other fat intern to do it for her.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Reducing the government to minimal levels, the Libertarian Anti-Government objective, means enforcing extreme social conformity. And because we are committed to a pluralistic society, Libertarianism means that we must have a strong government in order to protect these Libertarians from their neighbors. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I agree with the OP that Trump would suck Vladimir Putin's dick, whereas Hillary would defend our country. I feel that the statement is insightful. SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Too bad she didn't defend our boys at Benghazi. eh San Jose?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Good thing Trump wasn't President, because the only thing he would do is use overseas incidents to rally support behind himself. But in private, he'd give Vladimir Putin whatever he wanted. SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Putin already has what he wanted from Obama. Iran too. You have blinders on.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Well if somehow Trump ever got into office, Putin would have someone who worships power, down on his knees for him. So Democrats need to be out at the polls Tuesday. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion