tuscl

I'm back

Aravas
Maryland
Friday, November 4, 2016 9:19 AM
Ain't been on this in a while, haven't done much clubbing becaus of work but I'll get into it. What's going on guys

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    SOS - same ole shit - you haven't missed much
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Didn't know you were gone.
  • Aravas
    8 years ago
    Txtittyfag is "alebegonz" still a stripper romantizer?
  • Aravas
    8 years ago
    Papichulo cool
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    dude, you missed it! a dancer from follies got all of our names and gave us all FS freebies, condom-free. there was an all-nude dancer parade, donald trump gave us $500 each to not vote for him, hillary gave us all 2-song free lapdances to vote for her, celebrities stopped by, lindsay lohan danced on the table drunk, i won a scratch off worth $50,000, there was a space shuttle launch, you missed the bonfire, there was a poetry reading, um, everybody got a free Ford F150 while you were gone, we all got free passes to see the new Star Wars movie, those girl gymnast olympians did a nude routine that wasn't half bad and they let us film it with our cell phones if we promise not to forward the videos, but i guess other than that it's been pretty normal around here....
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    You're celebrating a 2-song lap dance from beer-keg legs Clinton? I wouldn't be bragging about that.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    LDK82 is still cumming in his pants. SJG is still living with his mom. Juice got banned from all the local 711s for drinking out of the nacho cheese dispenser.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Well, as you can see, Dougsta (also known as Tittyfag) has a raging hard on for me despite the fact that I don't swing that way. I haven't seen any recent Juice posts. I suspect he got his ass kicked for sodomizing a stripper with a drumstick of the Colonel's XXX-tra kris-PAY! I still like to say WEEE-YAWWW! Same shit...different day!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    gammanu is still sneaking out of the basement while his mommy is at work, to play racist on mommies computer.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Shailynn's mom still doesn't try to climb the ladder, so Shailynn can still spend all day jerking off up in her attic. SJG Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades [view link]
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lolol
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    These last two posters above me ^^^^ are the most hated on TUSCL fora reason, a very good reason. Their idealistic ways and refusal to grow up and accept reality when it comes to strip clubs and politics is the main reason, but it's also because of their ignorance. If you're gay, which there is something rong with that if you're on TUSCL (except Lopaw), then you'll get along fine with SJG and Larry.
  • Aravas
    8 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion