tuscl

2002 was a year that was tumbling down hill for the Rick's

In 2002 my world suddenly came tumbling down ! I was partying night and day. Hanging with strippers and doing drugs. I found the seedy underbelly of New York City, and embraced it.I took up with a drug nicknamed "crank" and I felt indestructible. It gave me the ability to stay awake all night making day trades and I just knew I was about to get rich. Then it happened the drugs stopped working and I was dead broke. Even worse than being broke I was addicted to Meth. Then to top it all off I had to go to jail after I sold drugs to a undercover cop. I did my time like a man and invented "the system".

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    That's a beautiful feel-good story of redemption - I had to reach for a tissue
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    So how did you make your millions once you got out of prison? Where did you meet your beautiful wife that you banged out the beautiful kids with?
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Driving a moving van while in college and law school allowed me to become quite familiar with the trucker's drug call crank. In fact the only way you could tell the difference between snorting crank and snorting coke was yhe one who snorted crank held their nose and went ow, ow, ow as it burned.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    2002 *sigh* the world was so less complicated back in those days. But we didn't think so then....
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    +1 big boner
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    You invented The System after getting out of prison?

Shoot, that should be worth another 10 years!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Soon to be an Oprah book club bestseller
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Wait I thought the system was invented in prison. Surely that's where "greasing the bouncers" came into play
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I think in prison, the bouncers grease you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion