tuscl

Troll,,,to fish with a hook and line by dragging it through the water

Wednesday, November 2, 2016 3:37 PM
now you know the meaning of the name Larry Fisherman

12 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I beleive I said that on his first post where he was carrying on about being barebacked by a stripper and caught some STD.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Hmmm, TUSCL respected veteran Clubber has you on ignore, The Godfather of TUSCL Shadowcat don't like you, all you do is post stupid political threads and stuff about Juice, you have 3 reviews in close to 7 years on TUSCL. Lol
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Well Shadow doesn;t like Juice *feeders*, so you can add Motorhead ,Vince, Shailynn, Papi, and a host of others to that list.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Why does Clubber have you on ignore? I don't seem to remember Shadow saying he didn't like anyone besides you and Juice. Oh yeah respected TUSCL veteran Vince don't like you either. Lol. He said something like a lot of people think you're a crybaby. I'm not here for a popularity contest. I don't care what Mr Shailynn Juice, Fagooner, or whoever else think. It would be nice to have the respect of the veterans like Shadow, Clubber, Jackslash, VM, etc.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    LF you don't seem to get it, let other members speak for themselves, I guarantee, you do not have a clue as to what Clubber , Shadowcat, Jackslash,Vince Micheals or any of the other veterans think. Growing up a bit it would serve you well. You seem to be trying too fucking hard and it's far from flattering, although you think very highly of yourself if you showed a little humility you might get further.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Larry, your words are hurtful. I'm taking the bus and you will not see me at the pancake social tomorrow
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    That's called "snagging" as anyone who likes salmon, lives on the Great Lakes and doesn't have a friend with a boat knows.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Mikeyboy don't start what you can't finish! LMAO
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Either way Larry is still a fucking douche.
  • K
    8 years ago
    LF may be a troll. Some of his posts have valid questions or points. Replying to these may help some newbies that haven't gone through the years of posts or didn't even know enough to ask a question.
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    WHEN I FISH I CATCH FISHSTIX WHEN LARRYFISH FISH HE CATCH AIDS
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Larry Fishystory
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion