tuscl

How many times has Trump......

Tuesday, November 1, 2016 7:13 PM
lied, cheated, broke laws, run a corrupt political organization, etc, as an elected official? How about Hillary? Wikileaks anyone?

32 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit! This is true
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Hillary lie more than I shit at McD's
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Fuck
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    All these Hillary threads you start here Mikey ain't gonna persuade anyone here who was going to vote for Hillary to switch to Trump.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I am shitting at McD's right now!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I lovin it too!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Larry how many years until you can vote?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Shailyn, your fight with Larry has gotten old but Mary thinks that particular post was funny. I secretely was going to vote for Hillary cause I'm jealous that Trump gets more gorgeous young pussy than I will ever be able to get my dick in. But Mikey has convinced me. I've decided to vote for Trump.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Less politics. More pussy.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ It'll be over soon
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I knew libs could not defend this
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Lopaw a vote for Trump is a vote for pussy. We get to look at his wife and daughter for 4 years instead of hideous Hillary. Tiffany oozes fuckability. .And you know that Trump will have all sorts of beauty queens and models to the White House. Trump and I have similar taste in women. Yes Bill will have his own haremn to play with but you know Hillary will keep that shit well hidden.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ rite
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I can't get behind Trump. It not just him, it's the GOP, too. And it's the women's issues. Sorry / not sorry. Until the GOP wakes up .. I'm done. Even if it means confiscating more of my taxes. IDGAF. Women are too important. Sorry / not sorry. --> "I knew libs could not defend this" ^^ I'll die on this hill. Put me in, Sarge!! ;)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I need to see his tax returns Mikeya than we can have this stupid convo
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    What does Trump's tax returns have to do with Hillary's lies?. Wikileaks baby
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^They both lie or is it that you don't concede that point !
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Do you agree that you cannot defend the Wikileaks e-mails?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Donald Trump started out this cycle as a brand for people with too much money and too little taste, he has become rebranded as a brand for people with no money and no taste!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Trump is the leader of the rich assholes,I'm first club. Fuck him in the mouth.
  • rentz2
    8 years ago
    The original post of this thread seems very unintelligent.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    The thing original post missed us that Hillary only served as an elected official for less than one term in the Senate. Secretaries of State are appointed, and first ladies are whatever; nonetheless she was a public official or public individual who has lied, cheated, stolen, conspired, defrauded, bribed, been bribed, perjured and more. She is indefensible. There is nothing in Trump's tax returns worse than what she is known to have done.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    What gamma said
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Don't know what the point of all this is. People have already made up their mind who they are voting for.This thread and it's posts aren't going to change anybody's mind.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I think I read this in a previous thread on this site, but it sums up my feelings pretty well. I can understand people feeling queasy over the prospect of The Donald being President, but I can't understand why anyone would want Hillary. I'm afraid that electing her could irreparably harm this country that I love.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "I can understand people feeling queasy over the prospect of Hilary being President, but I can't understand why anyone would want The Donald." Fixed it for ya flagooner.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    So Mikey, I caught the "As an elected Official" But we're talking a Manchurian Candidate here. What about Trump's daddy Vladamir???? That's one scary ass sonofabitch!
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Of course Mikeyman is a Trump supporter. I wouldn't expect anything else from an uneducated llow information voter. Of course, I doubt that you have any investments that will decrease in value if the Trumpster (also known as Fuckface von Clownstick) gets elected. I guess being a broke-ass loser has some benefits.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    The question is, will Trump counter the last 8 years with a pro law enforcement rhetoric? Will he show up at Funerals for cops and invite victims of their families to the White House, only for political gain or as common respect for the people who sacrifice their lives every day so we can go on about our day? There's a lot of healing that needs to begin, and Hillary will only dig the divisive trench deeper that our country is experiencing.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You guys go on and shout about it for me the election is over, I voted, I'm done.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion