Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Halloween Candy - What's Your Favorite?

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Juice, Crazyjoe and I went trick or treating last night.

I dressed as Iron Man, Crazyjoe went as Liberace and Juice went as a couch.

I was so exited when I woke up this morning to have Halloween candy for breakfast but fucking Juice ate all my candy sometime after I went to bed last night.

Got me to thinking, what's your favorite candy? For me anything with chocolate and peanut butter is good. I love Reece Cups even though I feel like complete shit after eating one. Kit Kats are another good one. Juice's favorite are Skittles because they remind him of Four Loko and Crazyjoe's favorite is Mallow Cups because they taste like shit.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Snickers, Payday, 5th Avenue, M&M's, Fun Dip

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Sinclair those are all solid choices. Did you know there was a study that said kids that ate Fun Dip in the 80s were more likely to be addicted to cocaine?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Three Musketeers, caramel candy, M & M's. KICK JUICE'S ASS !!!

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

tootsies roll.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

For many years I was known at the Columbia Platinum Plus as "The Candy Man". It all started after I brought a bag of left over trick or treat candies into the club and passed them out. It was such a hit that I started bringing in a bag every time I came in. I tried sever different kinds and eventually found out that the most popular was peppermint patties.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

100 Grand bar.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Hamburgers

Profile picture for ime
ime
•
Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

^^^ ROFL

My favorite: Reeses and just solid chocolate

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Shailynn you crack me up

Pay day, twix, snickers, milky ways are my top choice

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Mounds

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Almond joy has nuts, mounds don't

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

exactly

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

More Hamburgers

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Hamburgers forbbreakfast

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement