tuscl

Tootsie in Miami Florida city bus ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Is the city bus solid in Miami to trust it to get me to Tootsie strip club ? Didn't know if it ran odd hours or if it didn't go near Tootsie ?

12 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Check with Papi, juice. He is not very far from Tootsies. Miami has buses just about every where, I don't know the routes, I am driving a rental car.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    There are bus stops all around Miami Gardens Drive and 183rd St. and every time I go there there are plenty of people waiting for buses at all of them, but i don't think that Metro Dade Transit runs much past 11 or 12 PM as a matter of fact I am sure that there is a cut off time. You really need to look it up up on Miami's city website I doubt that Papi uses the buses very much.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Juice will be lost on the bus, trying to get female passengers to dance and give him an ldk
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Imagine being the person who gets to sit next to Da Mane on the bus....lol
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    No the short bus won't take you to tootsies juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I appreciate the legit answers and help along with the jokes and laughter.

Two biggest reasons I'm looking into the Metro is because I don't have a major credit card yet for a rental and I really don't enjoy driving in large cities coming from the small town life.

I will probably request the week off so I can take my sweet ass time on the Grey hound and then the Miami Transit. Doesn't look like the trip will cost to much doing it like that.

Need to look into how much hotel rooms cost and the location of the bus station, grey hound station, and Tootsie is and figure out my plan of action to make my life easy to get around
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Miami is not the greatest city to get around by public transit; yeah there is a bus-stop about 1/2 a block from Tootsies but the club is not in the best area meaning not a great idea to be sitting there late at night waiting for the bus and IDK till what time it runs - plus it's not only if a bus goes by Tootsies but also if it will get you to/from where you are staying w/o having to do transfers.

AFAIK Enterprise will rent you a car w/ just a debit card (maybe just in the neighborhood locations vs the airport) but they require a deposit ($250 maybe which you get back) and they also require a couple of work paycheck stubs and maybe some utility bills w/ your name on them that proves where you live - Enterprise has $9.99/day weekend (Su-Mo) rentals but only at non-airport locations - I imagine you can also ride Uber w/o a credit-card and just a debit-card(?) and you would just need to get a hotel somewhat near the club so the Uber ride would not be too much.

(and I think I may be writing all this for not :))
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I have considered the Uber option. It may even be possible to rent a car in my state then drive down...I don't need a major credit card for that....only for out of state people need that....all I need would be like you said my pay stub, debt card and utility bill.....this is an option I'm actually currently investing to see if it's affordable to do.

I've rented plenty of cars from enterprise to visit clubs all over my state but never outside the State....I'm about to discover those details.

Thank you for responding and helping papi.

Is their hotels around the club but in safe neighborhood ? Is their other clubs worth going to on the same strip ?

I should probably start reading some reviews in that area as you can tell I have not yet
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Normally one is not allowed to take a rental-car out of state w/o incurring additional fees and those may include a per mile charge that will turn-out to be a huge bill (one can often take a rental to a neighboring state w/o additional charges but not a few states over); thus not a good option to drive a rental all the way to south FL IMO (plus all the gas $$$ you'll spend and also probably an overnight stay in a hotel b/c the drive is very long).

w.r.t. hotels; best one can do is put the exact address of the club in hotels.com (and use the filter options for price; etc) and hotels.com will list the hotels and the distance to the club.

Scarlett's and Cheetah Hallandale are close by car (10-minutes or so) - you need to do the research; i.e. Uber.com has a fare-estimator one can use.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Papi your being extremely helpful...thanks my mane....I will put the work in...thanks for guiding me in a good direction
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yep
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ubering looks like what I will do...the website is selling me on the idea
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion