tuscl

Advice on clubs

jayhawk123
Arizona
Monday, October 31, 2016 7:03 AM
I have business that is going to take me thru Columbia, Missouri and St. louis, Missouri. I come here to the experts instead of reading reviews of people I have never seen on the discussion board because I think I get better tips here. Anybody got any must go to clubs either near St. louis or Columbia, Missouri? If so any tips or how much dances are and are they 2 way contact? Thanks

13 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Follies
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    St louis and columbia Missouri not Atlanta
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Take a detour to Follies. From what I understand, that would be good advice if you were planning a trip to California too. I've never been clubbing in Misery. Sorry, Follies or Detroit is the best advice I can provide
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    I went to Follies a month ago and wasn't impressed from all the hype on here. I guess a Monday afternoon and early evening may have been the worst time to go. I only saw 2 or 3 girls I was interested in getting a dance from. I find that in clubs in Lawrence Kansas
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    AFAIK Missouri clubs suck, most people club in East St Louis on the IL side - unless someone specifically recommends some clubs then look at reviews under Washington Park and Brooklyn in IL- start w/ the clubs w/ most reviews. In the future when asking for club info, better if you specify what you're looking for (dive, upscale, small dancers, curvy dancers, extras a must, etc) that way you don't get recommendations for clubs you don't like.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    You are out of luck in Missouri. the best bet is to stop in East St Louis IL. area MO clubs are not worth the effort. There are many clubs in Washington Park IL or Sauget IL.. I would review what you are looking for and go for it. The clubs run from expensive high end (Penthouse) to low end WP handshake clubs.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Best place in Washington Park IL is Hollywood Show Club. I have heard that other Wash Park clubs have Detroit-style extras, but have not confirmed (yet) personally. Missouri clubs themselves are NIGO. No party to be found on MO side of Mississippi River. Stick with IL clubs.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    When I get out there, BLACK will be the descriptor for the clubs that I go to first. Other clubs will be for later, when I have more time, and backup standing by. :) SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    FYI - the East St Louis area is supposed to be a high-crime area thus pay attention to that in the reviews to see which clubs should perhaps be avoided at night or at least go w/ that In mind and be a bit more vigilant.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You're probably ok in the higher-end clubs though - just be a bit more careful as you drive there.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Washington Park in Missouri. Read the reviews in TUSCL, take your pick
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    As someone who actually *knows* the SC situation in Columbia and ESL, I will weigh in: Missouri has been known as a strip club wasteland in recent years because of legislation prohibiting any kind of nudity, even toplessness, in strip clubs. However, by the time I visited Vogue and Rumors in Columbia in 2013, *all* of the girls at both clubs were getting topless on stage and during lap dances. Here's my review of the better of the two clubs (Rumors) from three years ago: [view link] I have read more recently that only some strippers take their tops off on stage and that the lap dance area offers "T-shirt dances" in which the girl wears a loose-fitting T-shirt and you can touch under it as much as you want. You won't get any extras at Rumors, but you can have an excellent time. The greater East St Louis (ESL) area, across the river from St Louis, is kind of a strip club Mecca. I believe that Sauget has 2 strip clubs, Brooklyn has 4, Centerville has 1 or 2, and Washington Park (which is in Illinois, not Missouri) has NINE! I have visited a couple of the Brooklyn clubs but find myself returning to WP over and over. At the high end you'll find Hollywood Show Club, which is very close to the I-64 exit, has a *huge* well-lit parking lot, and offers nude high-contact stage dances and $25 "bed dances". However, my personal favorites in WP are the 5 dive bars: Blondie's, Cheeks, Wise Guys, C-Mowe's, and Dollie's, all of which offer extras. As a matter of fact, the first three have lockable VIP rooms -- just you and the dancer in a private room for 15-30 minutes for a total of $150 or so. Last night I went to dinner and a movie in University City (right next to St Louis) and then hit Dollie's at 10. (This time of night in WP is not for the faint of heart, BTW). As soon as I bought a beer and sat down, a 24-year-old white cutie sat down with me and, after some preliminary chit-chat, offered BBBJCIM for $50 or FS for $80! Being an inveterate fan of the blowie, I took her up on what we called Option A and ended up tipping her another $30 for a job well done. I stayed in the area last night and am visiting Cheeks after lunch, where I expect to get another BBBJCIM in an ultra-private VIP room for around $150. If I were driving through Columbia and St Louis, I would stop at some subset of Rumors in Columbia for topless girls next door, HSC in WP for a more high-end experience, and either Dollie's (cheap) or Cheeks or Wise Guys (more expensive) for extras. Have fun!
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    MrDeuce speaks the truth in great detail. Nothing further to be said.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion