tuscl

How To Setup OTC

Sunday, October 30, 2016 6:39 PM
It's been a long run of bad luck for me lately. I have been given dozens of phone numbers of strippers who seem ready and willing to have a little fun outside the club. The same day or the next day, I send a text like: "Hey when do you have time to get together?". They never seem to be ready to commit. At this point I have tried to keep the tone light and and suggest things like going out for dinner or something to kick off the exchange (for money, of course). So far I haven't had any luck at all. They seem to text back, "Hey I'm @ the club" but are unwilling to meet me anywhere else. Another tactic I have tried is to be straight up and tell her in the club I have about $1000 for a couple of meetings a month no strings attached. Seems like talking in a loud club would be more safe as there is no trace of what was said. My question is this: Do I need to be more explicit in my text messages? Are they looking for something like: $1000/bbbj or something? What other tactics seem to work better than this?

21 comments

• beguiled
    8 years ago
    LAWL
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    strip-clubbing in general is an inexact science, and OTC even more so - many if not most dancers are not into OTC so it's not as easy as to just offer $$$ - many dancers will give their # either not to lose you as an ITC custy or to keep you on the ITC hook - these girls get asked out all the time and often by rooks who think they are gonna hook up w/ her - it's hard to hook-up OTC w/ a dancer one may have met once or don't have a rapport with - many guys that do OTC often develop a rapport w/ the dancer over several visits that way the dancer gets more comfortable w/ you and knows that you follow thru (you spend $$$) - and if you have not done anything ITC w/ her chances are she's not gonna fuck you OTC -and yeah, for them it comes to $$$ so spelling out may help - but not every dancer is the same meaning there is no one true tried method.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    it's sorta analogous to picking up a chick at a bar in that there isn't a surefire way to do it, sometimes you get lucky and often not but one's chances may increase as one's game and experience improves - you may have to pick a chick and work her for a bit to see if she comes around - and if she works at a good club and makes good ITC $$$ that may make it tougher.
  • xxxrated
    8 years ago
    Yea, this OTC stuff is hit and miss. Too much effort and time for me. I got tired of negotiations,so now i just go to a Tijuana Brothel, 1x a month (Guaranteed pussa) at good affordable rates. If you looking for a more conversational romantic time you can visit Tijuana Massage parlor. Some of the girls speak excellent English.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Many girls who won't do OTC will say "sure, I'll do OTC" just to keep you spending in the club (they know once they say no to OTC, you'll probably stop spending on the spot) and then try to keep things vague so you'll visit them again. Just smart hustling. I think all of us run into such girls, but if you're ONLY getting played, maybe you have a bit of a tin ear for this hustle? Lots of alternative tactics you can try. You can double-down and see a girl a few times before you ask her for OTC, to show her you're a good spender and good regular, and get her to feel extra trusting and safe before you pop the question. This is what I do, and it works great for me, and I often OTC with girls I believe are very selective and low-volume -- although I still occasionally get stung by these false-promise-OTC hustles.
  • xxxrated
    8 years ago
    How to set up an OTC: Target your favorite dancer. Spend cash on lap dances or drinks. Take care of her on every visit. Get her phone number. Start negotiating an OTC(may take a couple of visits) Bring up the topic of an OTC on about the third visit(let her get use to u) Be slick with your language: Example: Don't mention sex (use)the term Private dance. or u could suggest a place to meet for coffee. You are so much fun "we should meet for coffee" or "your dances are awesome we should meet up for some private dances" or just any silly stuff girls like to hear...........
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    maybe you can hire an OTC agent to negotiate on your behalf
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I think it's clear there are different paths to success, some guys here seem to commonly meet a girl and then talk her into OTC that very night. I basically follow your outline xxxrated, building trust over several trips, except "we should meet for coffee" is just too vague, and there's too many girls who either 1. think that that is asking for free socializing, or 2. think that the only thing they're committing to is socializing, no sex, but they still expect to get paid. I agree that you shouldn't be coarse, but personal-style wise, I might start off with "you are so awesome! Are you willing to meet me outside the club?" (I always make the language very personal, if she wants to refuse, she has to say no to meeting me, personally). If she says yes, time to get her pumped up: "it'll be awesome, we'll go to dinner, go drinking together, maybe head to a strip club if you're game, and then head to the hotel room" ... I always mention the hotel, so she is crystal clear that this is about sex. Again, not right or wrong, maybe just a style difference based on our personalities and what we're comfortable with. But for me: make the initial request very personal, then follow up with a quick fun summary of how awesome it will be, including what I have in mind (and always include the term "hotel room" in the summary)
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Everything Papi, Subraman, and xxx said is good advice and I've tried/followed. But as they have said I think the most important thing is that you build the rapport, which will mean a few visits. A few visits may be three or it may be x over two years (Yes, 2 years before one finally did OTC with me). Have a few OTCs or talk to enough dancers and you'll eventually hear, "some guys just think I'll leave with them on the first visit" or "I don't know that he's not weird or crazy."
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    OP is doing this explicit via text message because he's a cop (or a moron or both). i guess dancers aren't dumb after all.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Subraman is right, a lot say they do OTC so you keep spending money in the club. The big mistake is to start spending lots of money in the club. Found out a long time ago not to spend a lot in the club, just enough so they know your serious. If the girls know up front that there not going to be able to bleed you dry in the club, they will either be more receptive to OTC or they will move on to the next chump. Remember, green is king to strippers, and if they think they can get what you have without having to do anything extra, they will. I've actually told dancers I don't do private dances because I'd prefer to spend it later on with her back at my hotel. You find out really quick who is game and who is playing you.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Are you wearing deodorant?
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Every dancer I've met OTC, I've gotten extras in the club first. Maybe just a HJ but we've " broken the rules together" and meeting OTC is just an extension of what we've already done. Probably the most challenging date I've had kept saying no, but I kept coming back for more dances, finally had a little DATY which she really enjoyed ( as did I) . When I texted her how she affected me and that I had to have her, she didn't respond for a day and then hit me with a ridiculous amount ($2000). Then we had something to negotiate about. Sort of like, " Would you fuck me for a $1,000,000?" Sure. Ok, now that your morality has been established, let's negotiate. I ended up paying her the $2000 for two nights, but that led to far less expensive trysts. And she was worth every penny.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    There is no single magic recipe for gaining OTC. More often than not it's all about timing and luck, like throwing shit on a wall and hoping that some of it sticks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ LOL - pretty-much
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It can often be a crapshoot
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    When evaluating the appropriate response, one must consider that OP is a new member THIS MONTH and has ZERO reviews to his credit. He may not even be able to recognize a pussy if he fell face-first into one.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    maybe he's trying to run b/f he can crawl - LOL
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Every dancer I've met OTC, I've gotten extras in the club first. Maybe just a HJ but we've " broken the rules together" and meeting OTC is just an extension of what we've already done" In a way you're lucky -- you know she'll have sex for money, and more importantly, she'll have sex with YOU for money. At no-extras clubs, many of the girls are there specifically because they won't have sex for money, so you're SOL on OTC But, on the other hand: for whatever weird reason, I've found girls in extras clubs charge more for OTC than girls from non-extras clubs, and are more likely to have professional standards (that is, meet you for exactly an hour for sex, instead of partying all night with you). I've been OTCing with girls from non-extras clubs for quite a number of years now, because of the low quality and crazy prices of the local extras clubs, and the hunt is certainly more difficult as far as finding a girl who will say "yes"... but again, I think I'm paying less and having a more fun time than I would with girls from the extras club.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    If only someone had developed The System for getting OTC....hmmm? [view link]
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    W/E. You're helping this moron get clubs shut down / raided.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion