Who would be the best president for the SC scene?

Obviously not Hillary. You may say Trump. But I really don't think Trump is into the SC scene. He doesn't pay for a women's attention by the hour. His ego wouldn't allow it. I say Gary Johnson. He doesn't want to tell you how to live your life as long as you don't affect another individual in a direct way.

10 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I disagree, she is probably lesbian. I think she would enjoy the company of strippers.
  • sshrfrsky
    8 years ago
    I don't think she's a lesbian. I think she only wears a strap on when she fucks the mainstream media into submission.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Don't think it makes a difference either way.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Hillary did hire a female with a wiener problem. Her hire did not delete old emails either.
    Where I work at, they archive emails for one to three years at another site.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    For best strip club scene, maybe Gary Johnson. At 4% of the vote, he's not going to make it.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    Founder for president!
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Gary Johnson. The libertarian platform supports the legalization of prostitution, although it's not the top of their to do list.

After that generic Democrat normally would be more socially liberal than generic Republican. But Trump is a special case.

However , Trump is still far more likely to appoint socially conservative justices than Hillary. So I would say Hillary is better for SC than Trump. But Trump could cause a recession, which leads to more cash hungry strippers.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    What Dougster said (Don't matter). I think its a local issue, not a national one (unless it matters whether it goes to a progressive or a traditionalist Supreme court and then it becomes six of one, half a dozen of the other).

Although maybe a vote for Johnson is using the little head (and I should be shot for the pun)
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    SCs are about disposable income. That should put this to sleep.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Strip clubs are governed by local and state laws; it won't matter who the president is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion