Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

For you married guys....

mikeya02

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ever ask your wife why the back door slams when you walk in the front door?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

She said that when I open the front door it creates a draft.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

One of the best pieces of advice I ever got was that if you have the time to cheat so does your spouse (by definition).

Funny joke, BTW.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Domi, that's why you have to get your wife involved in a bunch of activities to fill her time up! Lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I would only be worried if the guy left his seeing eye dog behind.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I think there could be an anal joke in there.

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

My ex actually once said she got married so she didn't have to do that anymore

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Mikeya02: That like is in every black blues song written before the 1950's. Even Plant sole it in "Since I've Been Loving You".

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^^ Yeah, that and "I Woke Up This Morning"

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement