tuscl

How often do you take mini strip club trips ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, October 29, 2016 1:36 PM
We all do and know about getting $300-$1,000 up and hitting the club hard every few months for the typical club shopper, But ! How often do you take mini trips ? Those visits that cost $50-$250 ?

25 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Every mini while
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't necessarily plan my visits, I use the feel-it method, if my desire to SC is greater than my desire to save-up $$$, then I'll club; if my desire to save $$$ is greater than my desire to club, I'll usually hold back
  • impala
    8 years ago
    That's actually the majority of my trips. But, as most of you know about me, I prefer the "hole in the wall" type go go bars over the big fancy full strip clubs. Generally higher mileage that's easier to get at a lower price.
  • pleaseda
    8 years ago
    Once a fortnight :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    When there's a full moon
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the comments guys Papi I believe your on to something Back when I was broke all my trips was $50-$150 and I would visit when I had a itch. Once I got strapped with cash I've tried to plan out all my outings. It works for all my $500 and up trips for driving a good distance but really enjoying myself. In the mean time I find myself craving these smaller trips to my local and semi local clubs to just chill, enjoy the admisfear, tipping bitches and maybe some legit dances...no extras, no major expenses just $50-$150 one and done relaxing trip I find it funny I crave trips like this because every two-three months I'm in follies or a follies like club getting my rocks off and blowing through $500 or more with women that are 7,8,9... I guess I just enjoy strip clubs in general no matter what I'm going to get...kinda strikes me funny
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I might need to push back my heavy trips to every 3-4 months and add a fund for that local club random itch...these days it would only be about once or twice a month but it's nice to be able to go when it hits you even if all your looking for that night is just a table show and a few beers
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Hell being honest some of my most remember able night out have been those $80-$160 trips
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    mini trips are all the time. fuck. none are in the neighborhood.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Damn...sorry....lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Well guys you just convinced me its OK to take this mini club time out lol....$120 on the books for tonight and it's going to be a blast
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    YOLO - go in w/ a positive attitude and have a great time
  • mjpenn07
    8 years ago
    All except for one of my club visits have been minitrips. In Philly there's a few clubs where a quick trip might cost you less than $60 if you only do a dance or two. NYC minitrips ran me $100-120+. Now that I am in SF I've tried a couple minitrips but they run even higher than NYC for lower quality entertainment.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    About once every 3-4 months, but sometimes more frequently like once every 4-6 weeks.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I just had an amazing mini visit at a local club for $80. Good advice again papi I did just that at this she can touch u but u can't touch her club and had a Ball
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    All my visits are mini visits when it comes to that much cash. I never spend 500 in a strip club. Last weekend I spent only $30 on dances. This weekend, well I enjoyed my visit a lot better and stayed a lit longer. I enjoyed seeing all the Halloween costumes. I even got dances from a girl dressed up that had green paint on her face and some kind of troll or evil bad looking witch. I saw waitresses dressed up like angel and one looked like she was wearing some kind of Indian war feathers outfit from the top of her head down below her waist.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I had a somewhat bad dream this morning. I dreamed I was in a club and this guy who worked for LE wanted to see my id. Said I might be called upon as a witness. I woke up and thought, well he would drop that idea real quick if I swore under oath that I typically have at least one drink, sometimes more and that most of my strip club memories are from parallel Earths so my memories are not even from this planet in this universe. I believe I switched universes or Earths. I remember one time one of my favorite dancers suddenly went from blond to brunette. I asked her if she was blond and she said years ago while giving me a strange look. I knew another dancer who had breast implants and her personality changed after a year with them. Suddenly she didn't have them anymore and she acted like she never had them. One time when I switched Earths, there was a big electromagnetic disturbance all around my area since I happened to be in Greenville one night. It was the night the interstate got closed down and roads washed out. A local thunderstorm centered around me was causing major problems. If I said all that and I could under oath, they would drop me as a witness I believe. I don't know for sure what happened on this planet several years ago. I may remember what happened in a parallel universe Earth. I had a lot of fun in my parallel universe. After I switched, it has all gone downhill. I don't want to switch at random anymore though. I once had a dream I had a boss I didn't like even worse than one of my prior bosses. I actually saw him one day leaving work. He had interviewed for my bosses vacant job. He wasn't hired. Thank goodness. I dream sometimes of things in parallel universes. Might be because I'm not from around here.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I believe I posted that message above in thousands of parallel Earths so I should be good in all of them. Lol. We all have thousands of body doubles in multiple similar universes. It's where they deviate you really get screwed with. I mean President Gore getting us in a war. Now going to strip clubs in other universes brings some fun changes on occasion. I go to the same club same time and some people don't see me for months at a time and they say they've been working there the whole time. I once met a platinum plus dancer who never saw me before and she had worked there for over 2 years. Nothing unusual there. She worked day shift mostly. I try to remember things in case I randomly switch again. Nope not a good witness unless you like tales from a parallel universe.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I get that one as well shark lol. I visited this one club 4 times in a row every Friday night for a month and this one dancer kept asking me if this was my first visit every damn time lol
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Do they not remember the chacken smell on your manly fingers?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol....you would think so mikeya but this one bitch just never could remember me
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Makes me wonder if it was some of this parallel universe shits
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yep
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion