tuscl

Stripper kissed me on the lips during lap dance

For the record, this was at a club in the United States (Not in Vegas). I've had many lap dances, but this one was so unusual that this LD felt better than sex. Me and the stripper just had a casual conversation, and she really liked how I was not like any jerks or creepy guys in the club. So I got some topless lap dances from her. She does her normal routine, but she brings my hand to squeeze her boobs and later licks my ears & neck, which I thought this is kinda normal. However, she starts sucking on my thumb, and puts my thumb up her pussy. Towards the end, she starts making out with me. I'm not saying that this stripper is into me for a GF relationship, but I'm just wondering is it normal for strippers to start kissing you on the lips or have you stick your thumb/finger up her pussy?

27 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You can expect anything from a whore
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Normal? No. Has it happened? Yep, plenty of times. Just hope she didn't give a BBBJ to the guy before you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Strippers run the gammot from those that will actually fuck and suck bareback to those that will only do air-dances - similarly custies run the gammut from those that are extras or nothing (including bareback) to those that only go to make it rain. - there are all kinds of people in strip-clubs from druggies and criminals to church-goers
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's rare for a custy to have an experience unique to them - and never forget if she does it w/ you 99% chance she does it w/ others (no matter what she says or what it looks/feels like).
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    In the non extras clubs it's rare. In the extras clubs it's more common. In other ways if you're fucking a stripper ITC, it's much more likely she would kiss you, if that makes sense.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    It's rare, but man it's awesome when it happens. The two strippers who made out with me were freaks! One of them even let me touch her pussy and that's unusual in my experience
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    None of this is out of the range of normally, particularly in a club where extras sometimes go on (although it's pretty common for me to do these kinds of things in the tightly-bouncer-controlled no-extras clubs I go to). There's absolutely NO reason whatsoever to assume that this is anything beyond a very service-oriented stripper (hurray!). To repeat Papi's advice: "It's rare for a custy to have an experience unique to them". This might be a behavior she reserves for her top 25% favorite customers, but in any case, there's nothing eye-brow raising in what you experienced.
  • azdd
    8 years ago
    In my experience kissing on the lips, especially deep french kissing, is more rare than even extras like BBBJ. I think dancers see kissing as a more intimate exchange than a sex act, and some of those I've met reserve kissing for their BFs. I've had a handful willing to kiss deeply during a LD and it's always a nice surprise.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Depends on the girl, the club, and the customer.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Front Room!

That way you can lead it. And you can feed her money, and their should be no house cut.

Don't let girls sell you dances, that is a chumps game.

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I agree with everything papi chulo said
  • SpaceRocksMars
    8 years ago
    This is a very non-extra club
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    kisses on the lips.
    i'm all in.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    justme, You spend the night in TJ, like in the Cascadas? With female companionship?

SJG
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    Imo, mouth to mouth kissing is becoming more common fwiw
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Well, I've had a couple that have sucked my finger after in her pussy or ass hole, but we weren't kissing. The ones I've kissed, usually just kiss while letting me finger or lick their ear or them mine. Best my recollection, only one stripper have I been able to kiss and do the stuff you mentioned above in one or more settings.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I would imagine that lopaw really appreciates getting kissed on the lips, more than we do.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ oh I get it
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    I think she wants to marry you
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Love at first grind
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    yes cascadas. upstairs from hong kong and las chavales. (sp)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You must have a great personality because she only does that with you.......................;)
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    @flagooner- lol yes indeed! All four of them :)
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Not kissing, but I definitely have had a girl want me to do all that to her while getting a lap dance. Sometimes even fuck on floor. But that ain't common, I'm just lucky. Now if only they'd suck my dick on the floor, then it's a party
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Well shit.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    justme62

Ever go for a Jacuzzi room with a girl in TJ?

Take a street girl there?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion