tuscl

Things I trust more than Hillary Clinton....

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Saturday, October 29, 2016 7:14 AM
A wet fart in flu season!

31 comments

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    San Jose Guy's advice at a strip club.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Larry Fisherman's reviews of any club visits.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Nina doing extra's?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    So let me get this straight: (1) The Daily Mail U.K. tabloid (@Smith's primary source for reliable journalism) runs a story about Anthony Wiener texting dick-picks to an underage girl (something @Smith can relate to). (2) The FBI seizes Weiner's computer and Wiener's wife is exchanging some kind of emails with Hillary. (3) Which spreads into another investigation of Hillary (4) Which re-opens an FBI investigation with 10 days left. Just your standard election year. Forget the NY Times -- the DailyMail takes down the US election.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Juice lol
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    The only negative to seeing her incarcerated after getting elected is that it would mean she got elected. We have too many idiots allowed to vote in this country. Maybe you should only be allowed to vote in federal elections if you can show that you paid federal income taxes. Thoughts????
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^lol. How about if you're an American citizen. "We have too many idiots allowed to vote in this country." Yeah...the people who voted for trump in the primaries. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I trust in God
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    "Juice". Lmfao!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    o GOD.... what a mess. screwed either way.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    A 2 AM meeting with Cheesebastard! Lol!!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    A peaceful liberal protest! Lol
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Jim Gassagain's birth control method.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Hey fuck you, Meat! Or better yet, fuck my wife as that would be a fool proof birth control system.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lmfao!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    That's a lot of trust!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I trust that Hillary lies all the time. She did tell the truth when she says one thing in public and says something else in private and thinks that is ok. In public she says she supports the second amendment and that her goal is not to raise taxes on the middle class and poor. In private she says she is ok with banning all guns from the people and that she is ok with raising our taxes on several things like guns, ammo, sugar in your drinks, whatever she says is ok. She is ok with putting a lot of coal miners out of work and not supporting clean coal. She is ok with making Americans pay a lot higher electricity bills by requiring laws shutting down almost half our nations reliance on burning coal for electricity. Obama was ok with $8 a gallon gasoline so she is probably too. They didn't count on a fracking revolution driving down the cost of oil.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Hillary and Obama support government intervention in the markets to determine winners just like they gave hundreds of millions to a solar company that went bankrupt mere months after the bailout. They aren't supporting clean coal. Our nation has enough coal to supply the world and they won't support it. The only thing I support about Hilkary is raising taxes on higher incomes to keep social security more sustainable. That won't fix it though. I read on market watch a mix of proposals could fix it like keeping the minimum age the same but raise the full retirement age by a month every 2 years starting in 2020 to finish with a two gear increase for full benefits and raising payroll taxes a tenth of a percent every year for ten years starting in 2022 or something like that. The bigger problem is the national debt and slow growth. If nothing is done with social security, even the imaginary trust fund will be out of money within 20 years and that would force an immediate 25% cut in all benefits paid to the poorest of people in retirement. That's not social security. That's a Ponzi scheme gone bad that we all were required to pay for.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    "No taxation without representation" is something I always remember when people say "you should only be allowed to vote if ..." Such as "...if you own land." Then millions of highly paid and taxed urban renters would not have to pay taxes. Also military spouses, cops, firefighters, teachers, and retirees would not be able to vote.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Things I trust more than HRC: I trust that Bill's meeting with Loretta Lynch on the campaign plane was not about golf and grandchildren. I trust that the administration knew all along that the attack on the Benghazi mission was an attack by al Qaeda aligned terrorists. I trust that Obama knew about Hillary's private server but didn't care enough about national security to stop it I trust that Bernie Sanders would have won the nomination, just like Trump, if the DNC hadn't crookedly worked to undermine him I trust that democrat party sanctioned and supported voter fraud will occur at unprecedented levels this year I trust that Mitt Romney may have well won in 2012 if not for voter fraud that year
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    can we just be nice to one another and not make it about politics?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    L1, that was too far, man
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @flagooner i agree!
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    The fat fucking bitch waitress at the closed club flashers.... and her friend the whore
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Dude, if you had a bad experience, just tell your friend
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d trust a drug addicted whore with my stash of $20’s -
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I trust the Bears will still suck.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @rockstar666 it is all up to trubisky he has all the tools now no more excuses! Go bears!
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    I literally had a dream a couple of nights ago that Hillary was trying to kill me. She failed, of course.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Countryman: I'm optimistic which means 8-8. But they need another year to get a few more impact players.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion