tuscl

stripper Jealousy???

Friday, February 4, 2011 5:05 PM
background story. this has happened to me more than a few times. i go to a club, some times as a regular other times as a infrequent. i meet a girl, we talk and eventually exchange numbers. this is not a # exchange for OTC!!! we jus have good convo. out of all the times this has happened to me only once has the first time ive hung out with the girl been at a place other than my home. all the other times we have hung at my place, had a drink and watched a movie or something. most of the time we do end up sleeping together. no i never paid for this. how come after this whenever me and the girl talk about me going back up to the club the first thing out there mouth is "you better not get a dance with any bi*ch up there"? i have always thought stripper we free spirits. but my experience is totally opposite. most of them are clingy, desperate, low self esteemed, and badly in need of love individuals. what i really dont understand is the girls i have been out with are 8's and up. how they have low self esteem amazes me. but they do and it makes them super jealous. i like meeting them cause i thought we could have a relationship with out her getting her feeling into it. i guess its true all women are the same. and if i want to have unattached sex i have to break down and pay for it...

3 comments

• steve229
    13 years ago
    "most of them are clingy, desperate, low self esteemed, and badly in need of love individuals" aka "My Dream Girl"
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Steve nailed it.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    1. sell esteem and talking your clothes off for money tend to be mutually exclusive traits. 2. on average, smokin' hot-ness and brains tend to be mutally exclusive as well. sorry, I find this to be true all the time. So a hot girl never developes any internal self worth for intelligence or personality, cuz she's only ever treated as a piece of meat. 3. 8's and up don't have any trouble getting with bad boy guys who make their pussy's wet. Trouble is those guys don't have any trouble getting all the pussy they want. Women are disposable to them. So, even though they're f*cking an 8+ they treat em like crap. Gril gets conditioned to it... end of story.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion