tuscl

How does a stripper say "You can fuck me if you pay me for it."

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Friday, October 28, 2016 8:02 AM
I find that even prostitutes are sometimes reluctant to come right out and say that I can fuck them for money. For example, this is a text i got this morning from Tiny Tits offering some pre-Halloween delight: Wanna meet up today for some play time? It would make me beyond happy and help me out. I'm sure you have some needs you could use somehelp with.... and id love to help you out as well. I found the vague yet obvious promises in this message to be much more enticing than just a straight forward let's fuck message. How do the pristirutes in your clubs make the offer?

30 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Pristirutes is the new spelling that Juice came up with.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Translation: it's Halloween and I need money for a costume. You know when someone needs money. Say I'm in town and I'll send out txts to a few strippers I know saying I may have free time and would like to attempt to meet up. Say I txt 3 strippers. Of course at least one won't respond at all, one number doesn't work because the phones probably been shut off, and then there's the last one which replies with a detailed schedule of every moment she's free for the next 4 days including days that I won't even be in town.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The very old line "wanna have some fun" or "what are you looking to do"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I like/prefer it when my bitches are direct - when I was at a black dive in NJ in Sept, I was fucking an ebony in the back corner of the bar (it's that kind of club) - the ebony on the slightly raised stage inside the bar was fully aware of what was going-on, when I got done fucking, the ebony on stage leans over the bar and says "you gonna let me put your balls in my mouth", her straightforwardness was refreshing LOL, and yeah as a gentleman I could not turn her down and fucked her too (it was the least I could do after her noble question)
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Women are not going to text a solicitation for an illegal act; as a lawyer you should know that? When I get solicited by text, it's pretty much like you posted. No one has ever texted me, "Give me $200 and you can fuck my brains out".
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @rockstar either he's just making bull posts to make conversation or the weed is too strong for this one
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    They even use euphemisms even at the brothels in Nevada where sex for money is legal. No one wants to use ""lets Fuck" as an introduction to a business transaction. People are funny that way.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Thanks to Bill Clinton the word "sex" has replaced "fuck" by many women.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    I've heard it all, like "I have no restrictions in the back", or "I've never been known to say no", "I'm more fun than most", "whatever you want ", I know how to do stuff and not have the cameras see", "The owner isn't here tonight so we don't have to worry bout getting caught", "Show me some money and tell me what you want, I'll tell you yes or no", "We've gotta wait till room with camera is broken is free", "Not here, but my shift ends at 11", etc, etc, etc. Best one ever was one that told me That it was slow there that night and let's go in the back and fuck to kill the boredom!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Mine are always requests from the dancers, unprompted. Verbal, direct, and explicit. No euphemisms.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Usually it starts with, can you help me ?
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    Well usually the stripper says Yes instead of No :)
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    My favorite is "I would love to feel your cock hit the back of my throat."
  • maho
    8 years ago
    I found nothing vague about the message you received. As strip club pros we know the deal.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    On the street its always been, "wanna date". In AMPs its "how much you tip me, you tip me good?" But I never let it go this way, moving on the girl first myself. In strip clubs, ours are tamer, but where high mileage and FS have been on the table, they just say, "What do you want?", or they will tell you where they live, or they will just get an arm around you and start nuzzling and become amenable to kissing. They all know that they should not be the one who first starts talking about money, not unless the guy is already physically moving on them. They need to see that the guy could not be a cop, or could not be a cop actually doing his duty. SJG
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I've got an old friend who hasn't danced in years due to health issues and endemic laziness. She calls me when she needs $40 or $50 and I occasionally pick her up for coffee and road head. She'll sometimes text me asking if I'd like some coffee ( I.e. Bbbjcim). She likes cream in her coffee.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I apparently frequent a different class of stripper than the rest of you. I've gotten variants of all these over the last few months. "I need money. Want a bj?" "Come see me. I'll give the very best blowjob you've ever had. I only need $30." "I've been a very naughty girl, I need to be punished. Hard. I need $150 for my rent." (My new sub freak sugar baby) "Head 40 FS 80" (plus VIP room fee)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^^ like I wrote, very explicit offers from the dancers. I agree with GMD.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    We're waiting with baited breath to hear Nina's answer to the question....
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If they say StripperWeb is full of shit
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    *** Just in case the literary critic Chili Palmer notices, in the future it's *bated* breath
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i don't mind if a pretty girl says to me... 'let's fuck.'
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I think I have had exactly 2 straightforward messages where they said I could fuck them for money. One was my first true favorite, who basically said for $200, I could do whatever I wanted (sadly, I didn't have the $200) and another later favorite basically said for an additional amount, I could do anal. I think everything else had a level of vagueness to it, even if it was obvious they were selling sex. Sunshine my favorite fat stripper always said we could have some real fun in the back.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Lloyd Schoene san_jose_guy is that whatt You really th8nk
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Other night was told by a stripper that she hadn't made her house fee yet, if I'd cover her house fee and give her an extra $20 plus anouther $20 for the VIP she would suck me dry. Was all game till I found out Saturday night house fee was $100. Told her for a buck forty I wanted much more, where she said she was a good girl and didn't do that?!?!?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    One girl in the Mexican Bar circuit just comes up to each guy when she wants to dance for him, boobs right into his face, pressing her sternum right onto his chin and mouth, and says, "I'm looking for gigs." In the regular Sunnyvale clubs she had to do it without touching. SJG Ancient Egypt Documentary Complete History 8000 B C to 30 B C Part 1 [view link]
  • K
    8 years ago
    After the first time I get everything from the innocent "do you want to hang out" to "I miss sucking your dick". Of course there is never any discussion of money because they would all gladly do it for free if they could.
  • patriots22
    8 years ago
    It's never been that direct with my ATF, we have never even once talked about price or what would happen, even for OTC. It was always just assumed that she would take care of me and I would take care of her. Never had any problems/disappointments. I had gone to the VIP a couple times with another favorite and gotten HJ's/titty fuck, in the next visit I offered more money and asked what it would get me, she was very direct and said she'd had sex with me, she was fantastic. Another quoted her VIP price, when I question why it was more than the standard rate she said it was all inclusive, she wasn't lying. I had another that I had gone to the VIP room a few times, on one visit I told her I had a condom and asked if we could have sex. She said she'd take care of me and she trusted I'd take care of her in return.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    John Smith that was some funny misspelling Thanks for the credit lol
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Depends on the club and the dancer. Some come right out and say it. Others do a bit more insinuating. Here are a few of the most common phrases I have heard. "Do you go for more than just dances?" "What else do you want to do?" "We can do a lot more in here." "I give very good blowjobs, want to find out?" "Mind if I unzip you?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion