tuscl

Sitting on your lap

larryfisherman
California
Do you like, love, hate, or are indifferent to when a stripper sits in your lap?

I like it. Usually it means her lapdances will be pretty good.

24 comments

• mrrock
    8 years ago
    I love it unless it's a heffer or a stripper I'm completely not interested in.
  • joomlalms
    8 years ago
    For me that means nothing, but if they come grabbing the bird, then is a different story.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Same as MrRock. If they're a pig, or fugly, no. I'd add the tattoo women to that list, since I'd never dance with one of those freaks.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    It's better than shaking hands like she wants to sell me a used car. Although often the analogy fits.

In my club, one rule is a dancer has to have at least one foot on the floor in the bar area. I find it especially hot when she's completely on my lap.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    ditto mr rock.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    i LOVE it. i wish more dancers took the initiative to do this.

i was at one of my fav clubs last weekend and many of the dancers' were doing this, but in most places its the exception rather than the norm IMO
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Larry do you have to give up all your lunch money to have a girl sit on your lap during lunch in the cafeteria?

On a side note, one time Juice did the reverse and sat on a dancers lap, that dancer has been missing ever since that incident took place, which was 2 years ago.

• ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Has anyone checked juice's asshole? I understand it's been two years since he could take a shit! ;-)
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^
    Now that's something i would expect a humpback weasel to know. :D
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    They found one stripper shoe, a Crown Royal bag with $75 in it and a g-string in the seat cushion but no signs of the stripper.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Dayum! A whole 75-? Maybe she hadn't paid her tipouts and her dealer then...
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "Usually it means her lapdances will be pretty good."

Has been my experience as well, the latest being at follies. Damn I miss that girl.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    You are a douche Larry.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    I like it, but usually there is one I want to talk to and a different one is sitting on my lap cunt blocking her
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Kinda similar to Impala, usually the girl I'm NOT interested in is the one sitting on my lap.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    In some more ordinary venue, where you can just approach a girl entirely on your own initiative, starting with her standing up is better. You can transfer her to your lap a bit later.

But beyond that and in a strip club, where you shouldn't really box in a girl's movements, girl sitting on your lap is FANTASTIC! Everything is possible from that kind of a start.

But in our local no touching strip clubs it is impossible. :(

Now in AMPs it is fine, but that is always after you have committed to the session, not some kind of preliminary fraternizing.

So a strip club with lap sitting is like a dream come true.

SJG
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Very rarely happens to me. Usually only first day at my SC strippers do it. They see nobody else really does it (except strippers and their selected dopemen) and dont do it anymore.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I angle myself so they mostly can't do this. Why? Because a heifer jumped in my lap one time and that shit hurt.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah; if she keeps her distance and is not touchy feely then I make the assumption her dances won't be very good - but then again I don't like them sitting on my skinny leg too long especially w.r.t. the brickhouses I'm into - but I do like them making the attempt.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I love it. Most are too shy to just jump aboard, at least if they don't know me. I always generously reward those brave enough to sit on my lap upon a first meeting.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    @theeOSU: Wow! You're still alive! I thought all you Buckeyes had committed seppuku after the debacle in Happy Valley....tee hee.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    I like it when a girl sits on my lap. That is a signal to me that she is open to anything I want. My hands start to roam and go anywhere and everywhere.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I like it. We can then talk about the first thing that pops up. :)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol Shadow good one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion