Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Chessmaster on ignore

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Title says it all.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Ignored that faggot-ass chessmaster

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

chessmaster goes to too many shitty clubs.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I agree, you should put him on Ignore for that (for being a shitty-club supporter and enabler)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Shit !!

S
Supremeruler
•

Tittyfag on ignore for sucking my dick without swallowing.

Papi chulo on permanent ignore for trolling.

Tigolbittys- FUCK YOU JACKIE

S
Supremeruler
•

shailynn on ignore for being a juice alias.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I'm kind of tired of my posts; I'm putting myself on ignore.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I am not a juice alias - I am a juice crew member.

Lol

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Piity, shailynn.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Chess! Chess! Chess! :)

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Juice crew member! Sadly I find myself wanting to be part of that club for some odd reason, maybe for those people with too much time on their hands. This is my day off, too.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Actually Chess, it's the other way around, Juice is a Shailynn alias. Shailynn created Juice.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ god damn you're one stupid fuck

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement