tuscl

Indianapolis Clubs

jayhawk123
Arizona
Sunday, October 23, 2016 2:40 PM
Anybody have recommendations and advice on strip clubs in Indianapolis? I know I can look at reviews but find those of you on this discussion board give better and more specific advice and tips. So if you have experience in Indianapolis what do you consider the best club for value and what are the rules meaning full contact 2 way lap dances or what can be had? Thanks.

15 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    My favorite Indy club is bbf. Dances are good 2 way contact for $20. Nothing extreme but there's some babes there. Dancers is ok as well. There's extras clubs in indy But I have no idea which ones.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Never been to Indy but I hear Brads often mentioned
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    bbf = Brads
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If you've never been to Brads you should definitely go there. There are also some other good clubs in Indy but it's been so long since I was there I can't recall the name of any of them.
  • sinclair
    8 years ago
    My favorite is Dancers. Brad's is decent, but sometimes it gets too crowded for me.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yeah bbf=brads.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    chessmaster on Ignore
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Papi on ignore for trolling.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think Brads either on certain days or at certain times has cheaper dances (or maybe that was in the past?)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    :)
  • indymovieman
    8 years ago
    Dancers on the west side is good...except drink prices can be a little high (around $6 for a bottle of beer) They also scan your ID as you enter. Cover varies from $5 during slow times to $10 Fri. and Sat. night. The dancers there are friendly. Some allow 2 way contact and some don't. Depending on the time and day you go it can get extremely crowded. The last time I was there was about a month ago. It seemed the majority of the dancers were white...and on the skinny side. I'd say they ranged from 5-9. Harem House and Babes on the east side of town are good also...they are literally just a few miles apart. They are more of a "dive bar" but dancers and staff are very friendly. A "busy night" for them is 10-12 customers in there at the same time. I believe there is no cover charge before 6pm. After 6pm it's $6. Drinks are more reasonably priced ($3.25 for a bottle of beer) Tuesdays are the 2 dances for $20 night. Most dancers actually encourage 2 way contact. These bars offer a mixed variety of dancers....ranging from a 5-7. Those are the only 3 clubs I've been to in Indy.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    I've been to several in Indy. Brads is good for low cost high mileage stage side interaction. Dancers is better for VIP interactions. Girls at Brads are on the average younger and less experienced but fun. I usually go to both if I have time.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    Jestrite and others are right on about Brads and Dancers. I've had some pretty good nights at Classy Chasis as well and have also been able to find some high mileage girls and an expansive takeout menu, but I've heard mixed reviews from others so YMMV.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I'm surprised that no one has mentioned my favorite Indy club: Club Rio on W. 38th Street between I-465 and Lafayette Rd. Its VIP room, especially on weekday afternoons, is the extras-friendliest zone in town at $150 for 30 minutes plus tip to the girl. For excellent high-mileage $20 lappers, I recommend both Dancers on the west side near the airport and Brad's Brass Flamingo (BBF) on the southeast side (on Southeastern!). In fact, BBF still offers $12 lappers every day from noon to 2. Besides these three all-time favorite clubs, you might also enjoy Babe's and Harem House, which are a mere 1.4 miles apart on Pendleton Pike on the northeast side -- with the much more upscale PT's (of which I'm *not* a fan) located between them. Both Babes and Harem House offer high-mileage lappers for $10 on Tuesdays (as does Classy Chassy on the far southwest side).
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    I agree with Mr Deuce: The best looking are at Dancers West North of the airport on US 40 Brads on the South-east side usually has lots of dancers and they are friendly but not extras at either place. Club Rio on W 38th may have extras but I have never gotten past a serious grind but I have not tried recently. I gave up on Indy clubs now I only visit to watch the show and seldom get a lap dance or review them any more. Those are the 3 best clubs in my opinion. (I recently visited PT's and Harem House and they were sad enough I did not stay long enough to write a review)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion