tuscl

What's the 1999 MBOT of SCs today?

Subraman
Car key and wallet dating your sister
I'm wondering what club you guys think of as the nearest equivalent of Mitchell Bros Ofarrell Theater in 1999. I'll give you a (probably over-romanticized) description of MBOT in 1999, and you all can chime in.

First, what I won't spend too much describing is the MBOT accoutrements -- the room where 20 PLs sat around the outside of the room, were all handed flashlights, the overhead lights were shut off, two or three girls (8s and 9s and 9+s) had some sex with each other and then crawled around on the PLs having sex with them too (with the other PLs shining their flashlights on them). Or the other rooms of debauchery. Or the fact that sex could also happen right there out on the floor, if you were the exhibitionist type.

Instead, what I"m asking about is this. At the time, MBOT regularly had -- for both dayshift (!!!!) and nightshift -- among the most beautiful lineups I've ever seen. Dayshift was smaller but as hot as nightshift (probably the first and last time I've seen that at any club). Probably the nearest equivalent to the overall beauty at MBOT's lineups is the hot girls on nightshift at the no-extras Las Vegas clubs. Speaking of Vegas, interestingly, the flow of hottest-of-the-hottest girls at this time was FROM Vegas TO San Francisco for MBOT (again, first and last time I've ever witnessed a club outcompeting Vegas for the top-end beauties). Anyway, you get the point: incredibly hot lineups that you more associate with the high-$ no-extras clubs. But in addition: there were extras. Vanilla sex up to FS, and every kink you could think of, and then some.

Actually, I don't think think I'm over-romaticizing it too badly, but you get the point: Hottest lineups, WITH extras. Extra points for: dayshift lineup is smaller but just as hot as nightshift lineups. What's the equivalent?

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Looks + extras galore - maybe Flight Club & Penthouse Detroit but can't say it's like what you described.

To me it seems as if Hong Kong may currently offer the most debauchery with attractive women
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Hong Kong is Las Vegas Saturday nightshift level hot???? I knew it was like a wonderland down there, but didn't get the impression that it was quite at that level, aesthetically. Or maybe you're saying it's got the wonderland atmosphere, even if you have to compromise on the hotness a bit (which has always been my impression of the Detroit clubs, too)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't think there is gonna be 100% correlation, just that it may be the closest thing(s) - for the most-part I don't read many complaints w.r.t. the dancers' looks
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I've haven't been to Hong Kong or TJ, but most reviewers say the girls are smoking hot, and I believe both clubs are ranked in the top 10 of dancer quality.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe you should try a FKK club
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    If Mexican chicks are your thing(not sure they are subras thing) I'm sure they are hot. After the American dollar is converted to pesos they probably make stacks so it would make sense a lot of the finest Mexican hoes work the tj strip clubs. Hooking isnt nearly as frowned upon in Mexico either. Or is it?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    seems mexico has a much more realistic attitude about casual sex.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    IMO/IME Latin cultures tend to be more conservative - in the case of the ho-ing in Mexico I think it's in large part due to economic factors
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    The smallest towns in Mexico will have 2 things. a Catholic church and a whore house. I haven't been to TJ in years. So I really don't know what the quality of dancers is now but back when I was traveling all over western Mexico, Acapulco had the finest women. The best looking women worked in the resorts cities and the border towns were full of has beens and dangerous. The Navy even had TJ listed as off limits.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->If Mexican chicks are your thing(not sure they are subras thing)

Mexican chicks -- at least thin ones, of course -- are absolutely my thing
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i've got a lot to learn.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    chessmaster on Ignore
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    As che mentioned Latin culture has *traditionally* been very male/machismo centric kinda making women 2nd-class citizens which in a way can contribute to the ho-ing via lack-off/less opportunities
  • xpando
    8 years ago
    That is an unfair question. I was there about that time frame and there is nothing today that I know that is anything like that. But there wasn't anything else like that at the time either.

Does anyplace do "sex shows" anymore? Maybe someplace in Europe.
  • Electronman
    8 years ago
    The shaving cream shows at the Hong Kong can be pretty entertaining with two women, sex toys and audience participation.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Subraman,

How much one used to pay for those kind of services you explained at MBOT. I was scares to even visit that place in 2000-2004
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I don't think I've never been to a place with "extras." So I wouldn't know, sorry.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion