tuscl

This was not a great idea my club had...imo

Friday, October 21, 2016 9:36 PM
What do you think? [view link]

14 comments

• whodey
    8 years ago
    That's another reason to never use yelp to pick a club. There's going to be so many fake reviews that the club is going to be paying a ton of money.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nice publicity tool. Has it worked?
  • s88
    8 years ago
    My reports say "would repeat" or "not reapat" on individual dancers.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I never look at reviews on Yelp except by accident. The other day a relatives cable was out. Tried calling the cable company and saw a review online while looking up the phone number. Said worst cable company service ever. Was on hold for 30 minutes but the repeating phone message said you could leave a number and they would call you back without leaving your place in the queue. I did. My relative said they called her the following day. Then they said they cut the cable off because the last bill wasn't paid. My relative got no bill in the mail. I really understand that review now. To think I was actually thinking about getting my internet from the local cable company makes me think I dodged a bullet.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    A co worker at work said he has cable. He said the first month was fine. Now service slowed down and its crappy internet speed. Yelp had an accurate review. Worst cable service ever. That's one bad thing about living in a small town. If the locals accept terrible crappy service from whatever company they granted monopoly power to, they have no competition. My new coworker did say he thought some competitors might be here early next year. I hope that's not just wishful thinking.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    The biggest concern from this post is: There's so little crime out there that The Wolverine is working at a strip club now?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    LDK is right, I use Yelp! to read about restaurants when I am traveling, I would never take anything written about a strip club on as solid advice. Actually I don't even read Yelp! reviews, I just look at the photos!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    my yelp reviews are fairly accurate. (if i say so myself... ;)
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Mikey do you remember when they'd give 5 free admissions for a positive yelp review? 8 years ago we used yelp to pick a bachelor party club. We correctly chose Pacers, best club in town that has booze on premises, even if it is only topless. Yelp is easy to access. A lot of people use yelp. Many of the power users are women. They want a different experience than regular goers want.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Yelp is useless for any business IMHO....clubs included.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Holy shit? Local cable companies still exist?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    damn man. i still have rabbit ears on my tv. (no flat screen either).
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I don't think a lot of people will want to leave reviews of SC's on yelp (or even check in). I don't think dancers will like having their names (even dancer names) in reviews on their either for just 10 bucks.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Fortunately, Google is a friend to founder and "strip club reviews" or "strip club reviews $CITYNAME" often put tuscl in the first page of hits. So customers (and dancers) with non-squeamish stomachs should be able to find tuscl and post and read reviews.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion