tuscl

OTC: Not al its cracked up to be

knobsnbobs
L.A. All Day
I have seen many discussions on how-to and experiences with OTC so I wanted to offer a different angle and advice:
I have tried OTC scenarios a few times with girls at various clubs and decided that it's not for me. IMO, the sparkle and luster of the stripper fades away once you take her OTC. When I am getting a lap dance or extras from her in the club as the music is bumping, her body moving and the club atmosphere is there, I think to myself, "man! It would be awesome to continue this with no time limits or watchful eyes upon us!"
At that point I will hit her up for OTC and if she is down she accepts and we exchange numbers and set something up. The meet-ups have happened a number of different ways: the classic at a hotel room, pick her up from her place and go to dinner, " " " the mall, even meet her at her apt. (I couldn't BELIEVE she was open to that right away!)
However though the girl is really attractive, the outfit, scents, music, club vibe is gone and she is just a girl that is siting in your car or at the table with you. I.E. she is not a stripper at that moment which takes the rush of it all away for me.
Don't get me wrong, it is a damn fun time and you still get to have fun and get off. However the consequences that follow are where the problems can arise:
If you take a girl from a particular club OTC, you can pretty much say goodbye to hanging out with or dancing with other girls at that particular club or at least doing so without tension, drama, or gossip about you from girls at the club. I do not want to go to certain clubs I enjoyed now because I don't want to deal with the drama of seeing a particular girl that I have done OTC with.
She will hit you up a lot usually, text, calls, etc. Now you have a GF rather than a stripper. If you want to try OTC, go for it. My experiences do not define the experience for everyone. Just keep in mind that there are consequences that CAN take place if you choose this path, coming from a guy who has done it.

25 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "I have tried OTC scenarios a few times with girls at various clubs and decided that it's not for me. IMO, the sparkle and luster of the stripper fades away once you take her OTC."
    ----------------------------------
    +1 and good post, in general. The mystique of "dating" a stripper fades quickly outside of the dim lights of the club and you get immersed in a her lifestyle, which may be depressing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Seems you like/prefer the partying aspect of SCing and perhaps also like variety w.r.t. your hos, if so OTC may not be a good-fit for you at least at this time. I think guys that really like OTC. may be trying to satisfy more than a their physical needs and trying to satisfy emotional needs - i.e. they want GFE & companionship.

I'm given dancer #s somewhat regularly and in the club I'm usually excited to get it, but by the next day the feeling has worn off & I pretty much have no interest in hooking up w/ her.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    there you go.

more excitement in the club.
  • Prim0
    8 years ago
    I think part of it is the thrill of the chase....."can I get this girl to go past the basic lapper?"....."can I get her to give me real extras?"........."Can I get her to meet me OTC".

Once you get what you're trying for, it loses something. It's like drugs, each high takes a little bit more.
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    You're right. It's not for everybody.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    My experience with otc is the complete and total opposite. But I think Papi is right. I think the OP likes the vibe and excitement of the club, and he needs itc to get that. For me, an exciting club environment can be fun sometimes, but I much prefer being alone with the girl of my choice in a private setting where we can take our time to pleasure one another. To each his own.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You need to find the right girl and it may change your opinion. I have done OTC with many girls but let me give you two scenarios that couldn't be more opposite.

Girl 1: actually 3 years older than me, 9 in the looks scale. Brings the same outfits to the hotel that she would wear at work, would give me "mandatory lap dances" when starting an OTC session, and we clicked well. When we would go out to eat we always had something to talk about, she would hold my hand and show affection constantly. Took pride in her appearance and always dressed to kill. She loved when I bought her outfits to wear in and outside the bedroom and would always wear those clothes when she was with me. Best of all is she wanted to take the lead in the bedroom, I was happy to follow.

Girl 2: 10 years younger. Would show up in sweats and no makeup for our OTC dates. She was a 6 like that, a low 7 in the club done up. When going out to eat I would just sit and listen to her complain about her life, in the bedroom she would do anything I would want but I always had to initiate.

When things ended with 1, I was devastated even though I was the one to end it. I do not miss girl 2 one bit.

If you want to be successful and enjoy OTC you just need to find a girl 1.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I want the GFE that can only be gotten with the right girl OTC. In addition, I and most dancers at my favorite club do not like to do FS ITC. So I pretty much just stay with BBBJs ITC. Getting too undressed ITC scares me.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I applaud you for figuring out what's right for you. A few places I have comments, suggestions, or different experiences:

-->"However though the girl is really attractive, the outfit, scents, music, club vibe is gone and she is just a girl that is siting in your car or at the table with you. I.E. she is not a stripper at that moment which takes the rush of it all away for me. "

It's not as important to me as it is to you, but I get that. That said, this can be addressed a number of ways. Take her to a bar, take her to another strip club, take her out partying. It's not the same as seeing her while she's working at a strip club, but you'll get a lot of the other elements: She's dressed super sexy, there's music, there's booze. And you get a side bonus: all eyes are on her, and watching heads turn as she walks by is priceless, as is watching all those guys think to themselves, "lucky bastard! How'd he get HER???". I find the magic and fantasy gets immediately re-ignited again

Now add onto all that the often-mind-blowing, nasty, no-holes-barred sex, and it's pretty nice :)

-->"She will hit you up a lot usually, text, calls, etc. Now you have a GF rather than a stripper."

For me, it's nothing this. In fact, it's more like what is the ideal relationship: a no-strings attached arrangement, with an incredibly beautiful and desirable woman. There's never been any "hitting me up a lot", but I've always enjoyed a LITTLE texting and teasing in between seeing her again ITC or OTC. Not remotely like a girlfriend though, ever, for me.

Maybe that's a long way of saying what Shailynn said, "If you want to be successful and enjoy OTC you just need to find a girl 1", but I'd add to that, "and maybe, if you like the atmosphere of the club, you need to find more fun activities to do OTC that emulate that environment"
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Seeing a girl from a strip club outside could be really good.

But the way to get fast simple results is ITC.

The idea of "OTC", the way it is being packaged, is highly distorting, the idea that you can simply via paying money have a great experience with a girl.

Then encounter has to be civilianized.

SJG
  • K
    8 years ago
    "if you take a girl from a particular club OTC, you can pretty much say goodbye to hanging out with or dancing with other girls ... I don't want to deal with the drama of seeing a particular girl that I have done OTC with."

I don't get this. I have done OTC with a few women at the same club. I hang out with other dancers at the club all the time. One of the biggest pros of P2P is they don't own you. There is no drama. They may approach me before they approach another customer but never if I am with another dancer and they always respect my " thank you but not tonight" or we never do OTC again.

You hired her. tell her how you want her to dress. tell her you a lap dance.. Nothing stops you from saying you want to recreate the club experience but in a more private location with more time. You can tell her you want her to suck your dick but you can't tell her you want a lap dance first? Some ladies know I expect some dancing from them before we get on to other entertainment.They each have their own Pandora station on my phone.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I haven't done much OTCing; a few times but not my thing since I don't even like getting w/ the same dancer at the club on a subsequent visit.

But shailynn's "girl 1" post did remind me of a mid-30s dancer I did OTC w/ once and had been w/ her ITC several times b/f and after our OTC meet.

It was actually just a dinner-date and no payment (except for the dinner) - she was a mid-30s half Haitian half Dominican chick and was mixed skin w/ a very nice looking face and natural Ds - she had modeled in NY in her early-20s (showed me some pics of her) and she def seemed model-quality (fairly-tall 5'8 or so) - she had a very exotic look.

We went to a Houston's Steakhouse and the parking-lot was packed (and it was a weeknight) - I temporarily parked near the entrance and went inside to ask for the wait-time - they said around 15-minutes - I go back to the car and ask her f she wants to wait inside since I was gonna have to park a bit far-away and she was wearing knee-high high-heeled boots - she waits for me inside while I go park - I park and walk all the way back to the entrance and by this time she was already seated - I ask the hostess about her and the hostess looked at me w/ a surprised look in her face as if "what is a hot ass chick like that doing w/ a guy like you" LOL - i.e. she kinda seemed startled I was w/ her - I guess she was expecting a very handsome stud to be her date.

Anyway - she was looking hot as hell but in an elegant way vs sluttish - she did not look like a stripper and more like a hot chick one would see at an upscale nightclub - ended up spending north of $100 on dinner and drinks but all worth-it (very good meal and convo) - as shailynn's "girl 1" when we left the restaurant she put her arm around mine and I felt 6'4 instead of my actual 5'10 having such a hot-chick sorta representing me - she was smart; mature; friendly; did not complain about anything; felt like a normal date w/ a cool yet hot chick vs being out w/ a stripper.

We were supposed to repeat but she was a no-show for our 2nd-date - she had two teenagers (one girl one boy) that seemed to occupy a good chunk of her time - I didn't follow-thru w/ her although I felt she had good qualities; but in the end I didn't want the hassle of dealing w/ the stripper lifestyle (odd hours; no-shows; occasional financial emergencies) - all this to say there are strippers worthwhile seeing OTC that know how to carry themselves and thus one can enjoy their time w/ them.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    If you can't (or won't) separate the very different ITC vs OTC worlds you will never be happy with either.

(damn that belongs in a fortune cookie!)
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ You know. my whole life I wanted a fortune cookie that said, *tonight you will get laid"...lol
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I'll agree that the rush fades some after an OTC and even more if you regular OTC with her. In my limited experience (5 OTCs) the aftermath can come and go quickly. Usually the aftermath, meaning after an OTC, with me at least it has always been about getting more money or becoming more frequent.

Being that money is involved and you know it's the basis on which you are meeting, makes the rush fades in my opinion too. You may connect some with the stripper, but it's usually just meaningless sex unless you're in contact via text/phone constantly.

As up and down as it is, I still go for it while at the same time I tell myself I'm not going to pay a stripper for OTC anymore.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    You just have to train the dancers that you're not a one dancer customer. They get over it quickly, usually. Just remind them that they don't dance for only one customer so why should you only get dances from one dancer? If you want to sleep with more than one dancer in the same club at the same time, well that requires more finesse and coordination, unless you do a three way. I thought about going out with two different dancers working in the same place at the same time but didn't go there. One dancer did go all drama queen on me one night sensing something was up with me talking too long to another dancer without spending any money. When I said I wasn't sleeping with her, she calmed down. I'm not sure why she was so upset at the possibility. Seems kind of amusing in hindsite. I kind of enjoy the memory of a dancer storming out of the lap dance room heading straight for me looking like she's ready to kill. Seems entertaining remembering that. A real girl friend experience even though I didn't consider her a gf. Maybe a fuck buddy. Girls do think different than guys though. You'll miss out on all those marvelous memories I have.

One dancer I had been out with did suddenly get pissed off one night for no good reason. She quit working there for over two months just because she knew I would be there before coming back with a better attitude. Her dancer friends gave me updates about her without me even asking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    What K said is correct - but often times it's a bit hard to completely detach oneself emotionally from the dancer - but at the end of the day it's business and that is how she sees it (particularly ITC).
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    To each his own I suppose. For me, the thrills are in (1) the hunt; and then (2) having GFE sex with a hot young woman. This is why I am very picky about OTC partners. The high volume 7 that is sucking and fucking in VIP is never going to be an OTC candidate for me.

But I do agree that the thrill with one particular girl, even a hot and funny 9, can fade quickly. In fact, the older I get and the higher my OTC count goes, the quicker I find it fading with any one girl. I think having a few clubs in the rotation helps as it can indeed difficult to shake a girl once she has gone OTC with you. This is especially true if she doesn't do it routinely and, hence, believes that she has done some special thing for you.

But, like knob, I also enjoy the ITC elements. OTC is just one aspect of the complete experience. The ideal night out for me includes ITC time with my favorite gal, along with a few strong drinks and watching her dance on stage, and then taking her OTC when the time is right. It is fun knowing that the hot as hell girl who is dancing on stage, and who guys are stepping up to tip, is leaving with me.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Just for the record in case LE wants to investigate, I haven't been seeing any dancers outside clubs to my knowledge in years. Some friends sometimes find out some girls are dancers but I haven't hooked up with them. Of course some people don't tell you where they work at right away.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    All good perspectives for sure. I love the domestic aspects and privacy of the OTC experience, no limits on time, activities, etc. the ITC fantasy isn't an option for me, I've seen too much behind the scenes and view dancers as people rather than objectifying them as something more or less than what they are.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Good insight. Sometimes I prefer ITC because I don't like dealing with their problems OTC.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ you have never done either, manufacturing your club reviews so shut the fuck up
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I'm pretty new at the OTC game, having never even thought about it until two years ago. As I have written about in three articles on "My OTC Career" (parts 1 and 2 have already appeared; part 3 will probably appear in a couple of weeks), three different dancers have suggested OTC to me this year and currently I'm spending the night with my ATF in her apartment every 2-3 weeks.

As much as I like doing VIPs with her ITC, the OTC experience is immensely better. There's no 30-minute time limit, no bouncer, no cameras, and no other jealous dancers looking daggers at her. We enjoy a leisurely dinner and then have all night to pleasure each other and sleep together like a couple of puppies -- or spoons, if that's your preferred image. Besides, round two is unlikely for me in a single club visit but highly likely in a sleepover.

I will say that OTC activity without GFE is of little interest to me. I've decided that my favorite aspect of my all-time favorite stripper is her extremely affectionate treatment of me, even more than the sexual activity itself.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Deuce: yessir, amen to all that. There is so much more fulfillment in the OTC GFE than just busting a nut. I prefer the attention of a life partner to a masterbation tool any day.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    OTC just seems *Expensive* for what it is. Maybe if I'd have more disposable money and some time to spend it, I could roll with some OTC and perfect it. But for now, legally defined clubbing is okay enough for me and serves its purpose.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion