tuscl

Miami meetup

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 7:23 PM
Time has passed enough, it's time to do another meetup. I'm going down to Miami, December 6, a Tuesday. I've PM'd a few local Miami people. They are agreeable. Let us know if you will be coming down, to a most pleasant place to be in December,

29 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Miami of Ohio or Miami FL?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hahaha,Papi. You know I mean Florida. Miami the place where it's still hot, My wintering days and years past, the Northern cold fronts usually don't make it down the Florida peninsula, until later in December.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'm down for the week, if anyone has suggestions as to which day of the week to do it, feel free to chime in.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I should be available any day past 4 pm or so
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I'll find a way to meet up with you guys, just give me enough notice. Be sure to leave the cold weather last time we had the meet-up, some of you northerners left us with cold temperatures in the 70s. I blame it on Heck, by the way because he ain't around to defend himself.........................;)
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Hey guys, I 'm not sure I can go very far north for any length of time. Most of my free time would be spent riding/driving there. Thoughts on meeting south?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    We could do a Showgirls meet for those that can make it down south (Tuesdays are 2-for-1 dances) & maybe a separate meetup more north depending on who confirms?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I was thinking about a winter meetup in January or February but keep me in the loop and I'll come in Dec if I can. I'd love to see the girl I stole from Heck last time. Somebody please explain the geographic references. There's not much south of Miami except Key West and Cuba. In any event I vote for Tootsies -- one of the best strip clubs in merica.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Miami-Dade county is a large county - Tootsies is on the far north-end of the county not far from the Broward county line. - clubber lives in the far south end of Miami-Dade county & the drive can be long & rough, thus the context of south vs north (mainly in the context of the large Miami-Dade county & driving from one end ("south") of the county to the other ("north") can be a pain, & vice-versa). Also South FL, from south to north, is made-up of Miami-Dade., Broward, & Palm Beach, counties, thus depending on which county you are in one can have a rough drive either south or north to get to a SC..
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Clubber had a good time at tootsies at the last meetup as I recall. At least he was as smiling a lot with that Asian dancer in his arms.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Its probably 50 miles from where clubber lives to Tootsies yet where i live in south Palm Beach County its only about 25 miles to the same location and i go right there on the turnpike in less than 40 minutes yet clubber needs to take congested secondary roads. Papi probably is less than 8 miles to Tootsies maybe a 10 minute drive and if you stay on South Beach it should not be more than a 20 minute Uber ride. does that make it easier to understand John.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Papi, A south meet would be great, and as you know, Showgirls is about 2 blocks from a turnpike exit. I'm not saying I can't make a north meet, but the at least 3 hours of drive time precludes much time at Tootsie's. i won't be on the bike like the first time when I was a water soaked rat! :)
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    JS69, Yes I was and somehow she found me. I would bet one of you others sent her over. As is typical, her number was bogus. :(
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    25, Actually depending on my route, 45-55 miles. Time, most normal days so depends on the time of day. Assuming the meet won't be at 3 AM, rather in the afternoon/evening, that will be at least 1.5 hours each way. Being away for that long just counting travel would leave me a very short visit. Not saying I wouldn't show, but it might be for an hour at most. This said, lots can change in the next month and a half.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm, I think I said before, IF I can't meet with all up north, I would still like to have you come south at least once. If you do, I sure hope I don't see a SLK out back of Stir. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    And if you do see a MLK, call me, I'll distract her. I plan on coming down to either our place, Stir Crazy or Showgirls if the other guys agree to meet there. I'll definitely be at Tootsies, I'd bet that is where the meetup will take place. It appears to be more geographically central to our other SoFlo TUSCL'ers.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm, And I agree, Tootsie's makes more sense. And anyway, I've see those other jerks rather recently.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Oh damn! That wasn't private! :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    VM slips a Roofie into Clubber's whiskey to calm him down.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Whatever everybody decides is fine with me. If I come I'll definitely go to Tootsie's but I'm glad to head south the night before or after Tootsie's to something near clubber.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I will come to Miami. Unless the strippers in China hold me here as a sex slave.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ you're in China jack?
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    jack, Would love to see you come down again. The last visit wasn't very pleasant for me. Oh, and if you do, bring a few China dolls with you!!!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Clubber, bad news, jack doesn't share. :(
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Honest offer. If I come down to visit will well need to be on bus. Can you of you guys help me get around since right now I couldn't get a rental car. I would pay for the ride and shits. Also please no drug use as I will be clean myself. Serious offer
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm, :(
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Seriously, I hope the meetup happens, but guys and any females that wish to attend, just one thing. As much as I want to be there, please don't make a big deal if I can't make what is decided. My issues should not affect the enjoyment of all the rest of you, or inconvenience anyone. Just a part of life. vm, The above doesn't apply to you! You better get yourself down my way, my friend! I may need more spanish help. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You betcha, I'm coming down your way, my friend.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    We WILL get together and have an enjoyable time!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion