tuscl

Larry is a homeless homosexual righting fake ass reviews because he is to broke

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Larry is a homeless homosexual righting fake ass reviews because he is to broke for the $10 a month membership lol

16 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Larry is a homeless homosexual righting fake ass reviews because he is to broke for the $10 a month membership lol

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Hey, it could be worse
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Juicey baby, we all know Larry is one of your aliases. It's amusing how you troll yourself. I'm sure TUSCL owner is giving you free VIP.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, Juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vince I broke my house already LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Beg true
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Papi maybe
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Talking about eating cum out of a dancer's ass .. but unsure how to kiss a women. Um. Yeah. Right. And the troll once accused me of never being to a strip club because I had no reviews. Ha!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Larry is a grade-A douche and he is not on of Juice's aliases
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Larry's been throwing too many stacks (bills in denominations totaling $1,000 for you old farts) to be able to afford a $10 membership.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    What's important is that Larry feels he's a cool guy when he says he makes it rain 30,000
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I always thought stacks meant quality 100, and banded. (Assuming a stack of Harriet Tubmans was $20X100=$2000). The sum total of $1000 makes more sense. Easier to count.

Eh. 'Stacks'. I feel like I'm learning the lingo now.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    @Shailynn glad you in the know because I've been wondering what's the difference between stacks, racks, and bands. Strippers always say he threw a stack or a band. But he had racks.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Good morning America !! Nothing like the smell of jizz napalm in the morning !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion