tuscl

Wedding Ring

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 9:14 AM
I never remove it. I'm the same man no matter what I'm doing. Just curious if this is common for married men, or if some hide the fact they're married or remove it at critical moments.

24 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    Even widowers keep the ring on. There is no use taking it off as most dancers don't care. It leaves a noticeable tan line and indent in your finger. How would explain losing it?
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    It has never come off. I'm not trying to fool anyone.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I never wore a wedding ring, I'm tactile-defensive in a few areas of my body, and my hands are one -- I can't even think straight with a ring on, it doesn't just "disappear" on me. But, when I first starting SC'ing, I never told dancers I was married, I just didn't think there was anything in it for me to give them that information. I always did tell them I had a girlfriend, because I needed an explanation as to why I couldn't always answer my phone or text back. Eventually, I decided it didn't do any harm to tell them I was married, and none of them seemed to really believe me when I said I wasn't married anyway, so was just up-front.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    for otc some dancers preferred married men because they are less likely to fall in love or be creepy stalkers. I saved my wedding ring when I got divorced just in case I want to wear it to a club.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    ditto.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Strippers don't care if you got a ring on or not.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I never wear my ring and it lives in my nightstand drawer. I always tells dancers I am married. Being in love with my wife and speaking about her in glowing terms is something dancers seldom hear.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i do miss my ex's cooking.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I got not hide the fact I am happily married from dancers. They usually do not hear positive comments about wives so they appear glad that I speak highly and fondly of my better half. :)
  • 99Bitches
    8 years ago
    I always have mine on. I love my wife and I feel no need to hide that. And, as others have said, stripers don't care and probably prefer if you are married.
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    I had one ask me what I wanted to do here (in the extra solicitation tone), while she played with my ring. In my head I'm like, this...
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Strippers wear them too. Even some that are not married to keep guys from hitting on them.
  • Uprightcitizen
    8 years ago
    I have gotten many more comments about prefering being with a random married man vs. single to echo Johnsmith69's comments. It is well understood this is a place for fantasy and escape for customers and mostly about money for dancers. Married men usually have jobs and do make money (which is often why they are still married) which is a good prospect for dancers. Saying that once you start talking extras and/or OTC then there may be some discrimination to refuse based on this status (albeit I have found this refusal to be rare). Once a longer term relationship develops where emotions come into play then she may change her opinion and prefer you to be single as a date, partner, future husband, become jealous of a spouse or whatever. This is when you both have crossed the line vs. just being a dancer/pl relationship and either a quick exit or careful emotional management has to take place.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Wow what you and JS69 say makes perfect sense but it's a bit different for me. I have never worn a ring since I have been married. I am also younger and with the beauty of strip club lighting, I am assumed to be even younger than I am. With no ring, and being younger, strippers close to my age usually buddy up to me quickly. Getting numbers from girls in that 30 age range for me is very easy. 20 year olds, not so much.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    In the spirit of Lapdanceking83's weekly strip clup challenges/ dares here's an unofficial one for our married members: WITH YOUR WEDDING RING ON see how far you can insert it into a dancer's Vee-jay during a private....... then kiss your wife and tell her you love her as soon as you get home, after the fact !
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    Getting caught with undisclosed clubbing would be one thing. Getting caught with undisclosed clubbing, while not wearing a wedding ring would be another circle of he'll entirely. The ring stays on.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Never taken it off. I couldn't now even if I tried.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    One night I stupidly got high/drunk/passed out in a hotel with a hooker. She woke me after a couple of hours because she had another customer coming. I was too screwed up to drive, so I parked my ass in a booth of a fast food joint and drank coffee until I could drive. The next morning I discovered my 44 year old gold wedding band was missing. Replaced it with stainless steel.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Gawker's story touched me. I used to have a wedding ring. I used to wear it all the time. It was my wife's father's ring. Her sister pulled it off of her father in the casket at the funeral when my wife said she always loved that ring. It has an eagle on it. It never fit me right and I lost it one day running hectic errands at work, for the company president, a man who was never grateful for anything. He wanted accessories for a Palm Treo 750 smartphone. I never got it resized because I said "I couldn't afford to." I meant to "some day." I only had the ring for 3 months at that time. Her father passed away when she was young, so he's long since buried in the ground. So it's not like she can get another ring off of his hand. I wish I wasn't so foolish at work when I lost it. I should have guarded it better. She used to rub it each night after she was raped by her uncle on her mother's side, wishing her father was still there, he would have protected her. Her mother and step father accused her of try to ruin the step father's business, so she had better keep quiet and not start trouble. The uncle stayed with them because no one would rent to a convicted child molester, recently released from prison. His bedroom was right next to hers on the other side of the house. 2 years that molestation and rape went on. All those years. And after just a few months I lost the ring. I respect men who manage to keep their wedding rings. I wish I still had mine.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^^Damn Dom that was pretty intense. You're definitely a better man than I.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I don't bother removing it anymore. In my experience, the fun ones don't care and the ones who do care were not going to be any fun anyway. As a couple of other guys have indicated, some girls seem to prefer married guys because they don't have to worry about the horseshit that often comes with lonely single dudes.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    After nearly 50 years on, and a few pounds gained, no way it will come off. Last three surgeries they wanted it off. Just said it won't come of, so they taped it up. Why mot just do that in the first place?
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    It's common for married men and women.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Wow. I have to admit I'm proud of the strength of character demonstrated on this. Nice to know. thanks!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion