Going to TJ tonight! Anyone else?

knobsnbobs
L.A. All Day
I'm headed to TJ tonight for my first visit to HK. I'll be there tonight and tomorrow night. Anyone else going or down to go?

21 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice is there right now eating tacos and drinking margaritas.

Good luck tonight and be safe!!!!!
  • knobsnbobs
    8 years ago
    Also, is Deja Vu TJ even worth it?
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    i envy you
  • Electronman
    8 years ago
    Let us know if a passport is all that you need to visit Tijuana or if you also need a visa.
    Have fun; Hong Kong should be on every strip club aficionado's bucket list.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    SJG maybe, oh wait he only talks about and will never actually go
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    at this time dv tj is best on a friday or saturday night. my preference (by a longshot) is hk. with adelitas as a backup you can't beat it.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    electro. passport makes it much easier. tell mexican officer two days in tijuana. simple. and no fees.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    You gotta give us a little more heads up. I've been meaning to try it out. I guess I need to drive to San Diego from LA and then cross the border. I might try it out in a couple of weeks.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    damn larry. if you depart right now you will beat the traffic. about two hours to san yiesdro. (sp). i'm going too in about 20 minutes if i don't get called to work.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    besides he is too far from responding in a moments notice.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    if you mongers see me... introduce yourself. i enjoy meeting fellow mongers... and i have met many. i am easily recognized. old white fart with glasses. t shirt. perv shorts. flip flops. say hi. i'm jas... banned member from bonedin.
  • knobsnbobs
    8 years ago
    Here now dudes, hope to see ya
  • knobsnbobs
    8 years ago
    Got across the border with no passport only CA DL FYI haha!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^do you mean you crossed into TJ w/ no problem or that you crossed back into the US w/ no problem - the problem is getting back w/ no passport.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I've heard you can get back without a passport. But be prepared for delay if you try that.
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    I keep pulling for a tuscl meetup in TJ.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @justme62- I don't feel like making the drive today, one of these days though.

I'm down for a TUSCL meet up at TJ, that would be epic!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ shut up you retard - you don't even have your drivers license yet
  • knobsnbobs
    8 years ago
    Pali-Both! going and returning to the US! Just me DL worked without any real hassle. I got lucky though for sure because each guard told me this was a warning. I actually into another guy at HK that did and was told the same.
  • knobsnbobs
    8 years ago
    *Papi not Pali sorry!
    Had a fucking awesome time w/Justme at HK! Amazing!
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Glad it was a success. It's not like Mexico wants to keep a US citizen forever. It sounds like you crossed at a time without a serious line, which was lucky.

Basically it's a roll of the dice to cross back without a passport or passport card. You might get through easy. You might face some delays, which are not ideal for most. But yeah, it's not like you'll never be allowed back in the US.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion