tuscl

Steelers, Strippers Dance on Stage On "Make It Rain Monday"

Thursday, February 3, 2011 2:23 PM
Just hours after arriving in Texas for Super Bowl XLV, wide receiver Hines Ward, cornerback Ike Taylor and several other members of the Pittsburgh Steelers were reportedly dancing with strippers on the main stage of a Dallas gentleman's club on “Make It Rain Monday,” according to a [view link] report. The juiciest bits from the report: When Ward and his teammates entered the club, dancers converged on them. They spent a few minutes in the VIP area at the back of the club. But as the music pumped and the women strode across the four stages, the Steelers huddled in the front corner of the club for closer looks. Ward, wearing a plaid shirt and jeans, danced with a couple of strippers. At one point, he tossed out dollars while receiving lap dances. Other Steelers joined him. Email [view link] Web [view link] Twitter [view link] Blog [view link]

2 comments

• Dudester
    13 years ago
    <p>I grew up wanting, one day, to play in the NFL. For me, it was about the competition and for decades I followed one team. Several years ago, while watching two playoff games, I noticed that the games were choreographed (ask a onetime dance instructor). It was also about that time that I noticed that a thug element was creeping into the NFL (the NBA surrendered to that 15 years ago).</p> <p>The thing that makes me shake my head is watching as people still think that the games are real competition. Deep sigh-people still watch pro wrestling.</p>
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Steelers rule! I'm glad they had the good sense to go to a strip club. It gave them a chance to see some pussies before they meet the Packers in the Super Bowl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion