tuscl

Follies strippers that dont fuck in vip?

chessmaster
Illinois
Friday, October 14, 2016 12:18 AM
Do they exist?

29 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    shadowcat keeps a list on his phone, no doubt.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    lol I think chessmaster is just pulling our leg On my last Follies visit, the dancer I really wanted to do VIP wasn't down for any extras. It's a shame too because she was gorgeous and fun to be around. Follies needs a bigger VIP room
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Unfortunately there are. I call them leeches because the girls that do extras bring the customers in and the ones that don't take advantage of it.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Lol - reminds me of girls working in certain Detroit clubs. Every once in awhile you run into one and I think "how do you survive?"
  • eyeamlong
    8 years ago
    I worked on a dancer for several months before she gave in,,, Her reason for not putting out was,,,, She had a older sister, that use to work at Follies, and sis had a wild [view link] for months this gal would say, I'm not like my sister, I'm a good girl. I kept offering $ 250.00 for some of that snatch,,, And she have been giving it up for over a year. Sometime you might have to pay more than follies minimum price.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "I'm a good girl." Funny. Not that I care one way or the other but this damn fine Italian thing said the exact same thing and said she doesn't Fuck in vip. Which i thought was an oxymoron given follies rep and her relatively naughty dances on the floor.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I could make money dancing at Follies without doing extras. Often times I made more than the extras girls when I was working at the various 8 mile clubs in the past. Now that I'm at a no-extras club, money is easier and better and I have no desire to work at an extras club. Challenge pre-accepted, though, if anyone doesn't think I can at least make half a stack in a night there.
  • eyeamlong
    8 years ago
    What about $500.00 dollars for a thirty minute ViP session at Follies (extras)?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Good for you, Nina. Be strong.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    eyeamlong - I know exactly who you are talking about. Her sister was just mentioned in a review for Tattletales.
  • eyeamlong
    8 years ago
    @shadowcat, True
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    In my April Follies trip I met a very attractive Latina that had a great set of tits, I got a dance from her and she wouldn't let me touch her boobs & said that was for VIP - if she was that much of a dud on the floor I'm sure she was way worse in VIP - I only got one dance from her even though I was spending like a drunken sailor
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I know a dancer at Follies who tells me that she does not put out in VIP. I have never gone to VIP with her to test this statement, however, she does do OTC for a reasonable rate. Stripper logic.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    RTP - 2 possible reasons that I have run across. 1) She would do BBBJ but not FS ITC because she was a screamer and didn't want to be heard. 2) She would do BBBJ but not FS ITC because she was worried that her BF might smell the residue from the condom. She would do bare back OTC but only if her BF was out of town.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm in love with Nina
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    Thanks for helping me sort that out Shadow. Just wandering if her BF cares if her breath smells like sperm? Since there are so many easy choices at Follies, I just moved on to the next dancer.
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    It's easy to fall in love with Nina. Stuff too. Both beautiful, both charming but Nina thinks she has a big mouth ツ
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Nina, have you been to Follies before?
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I got turned down by a few women in regards to fucking in the VIP but I do believe that most will do at least a BJ
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    i got asked within 5 minutes of going in Follies once. "baby I got everything we need", was all I needed to hear. But I would guess there are a few that don't. So off topic maybe. If you have a g/f and she works at a strip club. WTH you have got to be a naive dude. Working in a candy store and not eating the candy?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Apparently at night it turns into a make it rain club flooded with rappers. So I bet there's a bunch of girls on nightshift that don't go the extra route.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    I was thinking the same thing as larry. Big difference between day and night shift.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    So extras are more prevalent in the day shift than the night shift? Does the AA/Caucasian ratio also change from day to night?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'd guesstimate Follies is about 2/3 white on dayshift and about 2/3 AA a night (maybe a bit more on both counts but predominantly Caucasian on dayshift and predominantly AA at night).. As in most clubs dayshift dancers IMO are often more down to biz thus better chance of extras - in a lot of clubs nightshift is often more of a party and a younger crowd often more interested in partying. Having said this; in my limited experience there is a bit more rain-making at night @ Follies but it's not necessarily the predominant nor only thing - one can still get good-dances and extras but in lower ratio as compared to dayshift.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    The night managers/bouncers are not as lenient as the day shift. Even the dancers will tell you that.
  • Mikehard123
    8 years ago
    @shadowcat: Did you get hold of the younger sister lately? The older one works at tattletale.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Lets just say the younger sister is not on my list of favorites. And yes I knew the older one is at Tattletale. She had to leave Follies because her relationship with one of the bouncers went to hell.
  • rentz2
    8 years ago
    I haven't even seen the younger sister there in a while but I think she is more weekend shifts. I am usually not a weekend visitor
  • Mikehard123
    8 years ago
    Damn I was planning on seeing her this weekend hopefully. She's cute but I don't know if extras is on her menu.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion