tuscl

Give follies the crown.

chessmaster
Illinois
Wednesday, October 12, 2016 12:44 PM
Follies is the shit. Wondered if it could live up to its possibly overrated fame. It did. It's overcrowded as hell. They really should charge a cover in the afternoon. Nice diverse mix of strippers, probably their best attribute. There were lots of dogs but there were also fine honeys mixed. I got asked if I had drugs. I got drugs. I had a gorgeous 21 or 22 y.o. Latina rubbing my dick on the floor for only $10 a song. I had Damn near gfe with beautiful thick white girl and she even invited me to finger her on the floor for only $10 a song. I give follies the crown.

15 comments

• rentz2
    8 years ago
    Why charge a cover and mess up a good business model?
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    still the best club i've been to. all things considered, its hard to top follies
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I just got home from a Follies visit. The "B" team was working today. Lots of good dances but didn't see anybody that interested me for VIP.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    What does "Damn near gfe" constitute?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Follies is about the only game in town when it comes to mileage; thus hard to avoid the large crowds w/ only one game in town (mileage-wise) - only solution would be a much bigger building that would perhaps include a separate paid VIP area and also a separate dance-area so losing your seat is not as big a deal - I never like to pay to sit in a separate area but would do so in a place like Follies (as long as the extra-charge was reasonable)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    What time did you hit the club?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "where is the next big thing? (and 'in your pants' is not an appropriate answer to the question)" There is no next big thing after follies.(outside of my pants) "Why charge a cover and mess up a good business model?" To keep the deadbeats and the dopeboys out. Although I think the dopeboys are part of follies charm. "I just got home from a Follies visit. The "B" team was working today. Lots of good dances but didn't see anybody that interested me for VIP." Hmmm. There were quite a few "B teamers" there. But mostly I think it's a difference in taste. "What does "Damn near gfe" constitute?" She tried to kiss me, get me to suck her titties and get me to finger her, All on the floor. "What time did you hit the club?" 1 something to maybe 3:30 or 4.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Larry, then again, at follies that's not "near" anything I guess.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    They do charge $5 on days Sat & Sun and the crowds are even worse. I am a little fussy on who I do VIP with. I did get dances from 7 girls today including 2 Cubans.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You know chessmaster comes on here a lot and complains, reminds me of an angry young man, he's not easily impressed. Makes sense, he gets around and has seen a lot of clubs, when guys see a lot of clubs, we tend to become pretty hard to please. I've been to most of the clubs that he's reviewed and for him to say Follies is that good is a strong statement, I certainly take his word. One of the few clubs talked about on here a lot that I haven't been to yet, I'll get there someday. Glad you had a good time Chess and good to see you back.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Larry, damn near GFE means either you tried to kiss her and she pulled back, or she was getting so close that you almost had to kiss her, but you still didn't. Orchestrating it a little better, coming on to her, getting her softened up, treating her like a civilian, and feeding her money, front room GFE should be abundant. Best though if you pick the girl. SJG Erik Satie: Relâche (Complete ballet) (1924) [view link]
  • afroking72
    8 years ago
    I am planning to be in Atlanta around the 20th October. Would like a follies initiation
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Eeks! Now it will be even more crowded.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    The impression I've gotten is clubs that serve booze can often get away with no cover during the day much easier than those without booze.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Can't give what it already had Chess
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion