tuscl

strip club pl veteran. are you one?

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
Sunday, October 9, 2016 11:56 AM
i am not a sc veteran. i've been greatly enjoying the clubs (and the girls) for just about five years.

34 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I hit my first strip club when I was 19, in 1961, in Tijuana but was only an occasional goer until about 2000, when my marriage was on the rocks.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    1989 The White Horse in PA
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    1978, The Pointe Athletic Club on Detroit's East side, once again, our king, shadowcat wins again. LOL
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    1997 Thee Doll House Myrtle Beach SC. Got in with my trusty fake ID. I am still under 40 now.
  • K
    8 years ago
    I thought I was a grizzled veteran with almost 40 years. Then I came here and read about guys like Shadowcat.
    It is a shame the guys I started going to clubs with are such pussies and can't go any more.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    I've been going every month or two since I was 16 back in 1998. However, I don't know that I would say I am a veteran. More of a semi-experienced hobbyist.

I still have too much to learn from the TUSCL gurus to be a veteran.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    More than 30 years, starting with Brass Rail and Hip Hugger ( now closed and demolished ) in Sunnyvale.

But these are zero mileage venues.

Mileage in underground Mexican Bar Clubs, and especially in AMPs and AAMPs.

SJG
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Been clubbing for about 15 years. I'm in the middle of the pack I guess as far as veteran vs noob goes.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Scat you got me beat by a bunch, my first was the old Cloud Nine on rte110 in Farmingdale about 1974, just down the road from the Adventurer's Inn amusement park.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    My first club was a now forgotten dump in Lansing, MI in 1973. Remember going there with a 16 year old in our group. At the next table was a state liquor control agent, who was thankfully drunk. Also saw Carol Doda (all you old timers should know her) in 1983 in San Francisco.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    I'm not a veteran and continue to learn this high contact sport from TUSCL.

Example: What I previously considered a great evening at a strip club is described as "blue balls" night by TUSCL.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Ahh, yes. Carol Doda, now there was a most excellent set of tits, clubdude.
  • mmdv26
    8 years ago
    The Fare (Greenville Ave) in Dallas, 1979. Awed by the perfect titties on those spinner Texas girls. Went to Baby Dolls in Dallas ocassionally for the next 10 years. Moved to Kansas City in the late eighties, and became a frequent visitor at the legendary KC, KS clubs, until a new Mayor chick had them all declared a "public nuisance" and shut them down. There was sex in the VIP, and some of the girls were 4's, but I don't think that qualifies as a public nuisance. TUSCL showed me the way to scores of clubs for the next 20 years and I had many awesome times. Moved to the Florida panhandle a couple of years ago, but the clubs aren't all that great here, and I don't get down to Tampa very often. Old man doesn't part with his cash to hustlin' babes like I did when I was younger.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    First SC.visit @ 21 in 1991 @ the then Solid Gold in North Miami (now goes by Deans Goal) - SCed very sparingly in the 1990s - moved ro Dallas in 2000 and ran into Baby Dolls (old location which had 3 SCs in the same parking lot) by accident one night crusing around getting to know the city - visited Baby Dolls and got hooked by a real strip club and been a regular SCer ever since - joined TUSCL in early-2012 & TUSCL took my PL-game to the next-level
  • maho
    8 years ago
    About 3 years. Between that and my readings here would consider myself a vet. That said, I still haven't pulled off OTC yet. Do have a candidate from a club in my home city and just got her number last week, but am just very green on bringing up the topic and closing the deal.

So guess I'm a vet at some things, and not so much at other things. :-)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    For those interested. Here is my article on my trip to TJ in 1961.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Shadowcat was clubbing before I was even born so in that respect, I'm not that experienced but I was thinking anything past 10 years experience on a routine basis gives you a lot of experience. My experiences are not national, just in the Carolinas and Wisconsin even though I've had dances from girls all over the world. I've visited strip clubs hundreds of times and that includes a lot of interaction with some girls away from the clubs. My strip clubbing experience seems to be going downhill. Overall I'm spending less and hearing and seeing a lot more rules, higher prices, and a lot less fun than clubs used to be. I even went about two months without visiting a club to start the year off because things just keep going downhill.

If I reach a point where I'm not having any fun, I'll stop visiting if I find something else I'd rather do.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    thank you shadowcat. nice read..
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Started in 2004 at the (now defunct) Wild Goose in Inglewood, Ca. Spent the majority of my early clubbing years there pretty much exclusively before venturing out to new places when it closed for good in 2008.
    Good times.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I think the moment I can pinpoint that I transitioned from "guy who sometimes goes to strip clubs" to PL is 20 years ago. Not coincidentally, same trip as my very first extra
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    clubdude: I was just at Condor a couple of months ago!
  • EastCoaster
    8 years ago
    For me it was the Pilgrim Theater in Boston's Combat Zone in 1973 while in college. Stopped clubbing when I got married in 1980, but started up again in the late 1990s. Have seriously upped my PL game since joining TUSCL, where I have learned so much. Many thanks to all faithful contributors; I will be eternally grateful for the knowledge you have shared.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Right you are vm. Subraman, I'm glad it's still around. What headliner do they have now?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No idea, clubdude, I never have been there.
  • lovestripclubs
    8 years ago
    Only about 24 years.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    22+ years as a regular. My first strip club was called something like Tingel-Tangel in Cologne, Germany in 1978.

For 20+ of those years I never even thought about OTC, but three different strippers have broached the subject this year. I've enjoyed their company a total of eight times, mostly in hotel rooms but twice in the apartment of my favorite. It really seems to be true that once you get your first OTC experience under your belt, subsequent ones are much easier.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    idk about that. a girl that i first met maybe over two years ago has been the only girl to cum to my casa. she has been nicely consistent. butt no other girls have cum to my abode yet.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm 11 months in.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Went to Treasures in Las Vegas in 2011 (though I'd been to a strio club before like 10 years before that) and scored a serious make out session with a thick latina from Boyle Heights.

Broke a dry spell, but i didn't get really deep into until i moved to GA. I'm loving banging my fav OTC, and yes getting other offers like the following month.

TUSCL has help a lot. (RBD thy System is not broken, 18 months to the day - i jest, thy system doeth needeth tweeking)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I started with an no-alcohol, juice bar, full nudity in 1995. I've only been to clubs 30 times in 21 years. I doubt that qualifies me for much. I do have a good time though when I go.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Well, I don't have shadowcat beat with regard to time, but I was younger than him the first time I went. :)

And since I am an actual veteran, military style, I'll say yes, just because I can.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Thank you for your service, georgemicrodong.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Agreed, GMD. The word veteran gets diluted too much. You can own it. :) thank you for your service.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    ditto. (i was a draft dodger). i joined the navy in 1969 to avoid the draft. in till may 1973. floated around on the ticonderoga cvs 14. around the pacific and indian ocean. a lot of time floating off the coast of viet nam.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion