tuscl

Dancers lie?

K
New Jersey
I am confused by how many guys are surprised and upset that dancers lie. It seems that once or twice a week there is a post by someone complaining about a dancer's lies. On another site for one of the clubs near me, some one goes off almost daily warning everyone that these women lie.

I expect all service providers to lie. In a restaurant the waiter always seems to have had the dish I ask about earlier and highly recommends it. Pick a business and they probably lie about their product or service. Why would a dancer be different?

I want dancers to lie. It is what I go for. I don't want the 19 year old bouncing on my lap to tell me I am older than her grandmother and she can't wait to go home and down a few shots and smoke some weed with her broke boyfriend because old men fondling her breasts makes her sick. i want her to whisper in my ear how hot older men are and she wishes she could suck my dick and swallow my cum. I've said it before, I believe most everything they say while we are in the club. I believe nothing as soon as I walk out.

For those that are upset by their lies, why do you expect the truth? Isn't the fantasy better than the truth?

34 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Anytime the dancer speaks, it's going to be SS
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Tell me lies until it comes to money!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    As long as the lies are not hurtful, I could care less. Sometimes I even hear the truth. Yesterday I saw one of my favorites getting dropped off at the club. Just to hear her reply, when she came around for dances, I asked her if that was her husband or her boy friend, she replied husband while stroking my cock. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Some guys seem to go to SCs to get their emotional needs met & these are the ones more susceptible to continuously get butt-hurt
  • K
    8 years ago
    Papi_Chulo

These are the guys I don't understand. As a teenager I realized to not believe dancers.I cannot grasp how an adult would be surprised a dancer lies. I would not be hurt if I fell for her lies. I'd be embarrassed.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Does Crazyjoe shit at McD's?
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    Well said K. I prefer to believe the fantasy that is being sold while I am in the club until I snap back to reality as I walk out of the club. If she tells me the way I play with her tits makes her want to fuck me, I'll believe her. If she tells me how much she is attracted to older fat men, I'll believe her. This escape from reality into fantasy is the reason I love strip clubs.

The only thing that I don't believe her about inside the club is the upsell about what she will do in VIP unless she gives me physical proof or I know that it is common place at the club.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Honestly is overrated.
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    It's OK, I lie to them too. Not right now, maybe later as opposed to, please get your skinny self away from me.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Women Lie

SJG
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Sure they lie. Do they ever tell the truth as well?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    They lie? Maybe to you guys.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Of course they lie, they are in sales. I am in sales too and I lie too. Sometimes my customers want me to give them the answer they want to hear even though they know I can't follow through, me saying "I'll try" is good enough.

Same with strippers - stringing along a guy all night saying they'll do this in VIP or they'll probably do OTC even though even a veteran PL would know it's a lie, they still willingly will get strung along.

The thing that shocks me is why they lie about things they don't need to. I was meeting this girl for 2 years (2 YEARS!!!!!) for OTC romps and she had always said she was an only child, parents deceased, etc. etc. One time she's 2 hours late for our appointment and said "sorry I'm late, my sister held me up." I didn't even ask her to clarify. ugh!
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    You know what's funny? I'm not sure whether it's because I'm black or because I'm young or even if it's because I'm in NY(C), I NEVER been strung along. I've seen a lot of girls slow talk with the older white gentlemen, take TONS of time with them before they get to dancing or even just take time with them even IF they don't dance. But with me, after all the girls take a TON of time getting around to meet me, it's always a quick hello and "do you want to dance". I personally thought it was a nation wide thing that ALL "new" faces go through in a club. IF that's the case, there's DEFINETELY no way you can be fooled into believing these girls even remotely care about your wanted intimacy, so how can the few really fall into that string along trap?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL flag :)
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Guys that get hurt the most by these lies are the ones who have the most fragile egos. There's not a guy who doesn't know that strippers lie, but these PLs think they're such a special snow flake that the same stripper wouldn't lie to them. As if they're different. Somehow she magically knows this PL is different, and this PL she's not going to lie to because he's not like the other 100 guys that walked in before him. These PLs either have too high expectations for her or too high opinions of themselves or both.

My outlook is everyone lies for their own reasons. It doesn't have to make sense to me, but in some way it does for them. That does not mean they get away with it, it means I see it for what it is.

• maho
    8 years ago
    I'd be willing to bet most guys here lie too when in the club, so I do chuckle when I read guys getting bent out of shape over a stripper lying to them about something.

• jester214
    8 years ago
    There are lies and then there are lies.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I got a laugh out of a text I recently received from my ATF of 7 years. After being a stripper/drug addict/prostitute for more than 10 years she's trying to clean up her act and has been drug free for a couple of months and I've been keeping her in cigarette money while she's been in rehab and now at a 1/2 way house. A couple of weeks ago she texted that she's gunna be 100% honest with me from now on. She said she loves me for hanging in with her when everyone else gave up. A few days later I saw Facebook pictures of her in her tiny bikini at the beach with a young guy. Later when she called me I asked her if the sex was any good with the guy from the beach. She hesitated for a second and said"he likes to eat pussy and is good at it. I came 3 times and he came twice. But he's a self-centered son of a bitch" So much for honesty. Lol
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i guess the dream... the fantasy... is the dancer might be saying the truth. butt that is pretty rare.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    K, I think you're reading too much Timex and Stripperheels... Stripperheels is someone's alter-ego, he thinks he's helping things out by livening things up. Same with Timex, otherwise, he's on the spectrum.

I think any sane guy knows that the strip club experience is built on a lie -- hell, we're PAYING THEM to lie to us. Of course, as jester said, there's lies and then there are lies.

Lies I expect to hear, and in fact, feel like I'm paying for it: "I love your eyes!" "Your dick is so big" "I'm about to cuuuummmm!" (love that last one -- half the guys on tuscl don't think the girls are possibly good enough actors to be lying about it and think they're making dancers cum left and right. LOL!)

Lies I find unacceptable and will often give a girl her walking papers for -- when she's actually saying it as a lie, no problem when it's the truth: "Sure, I'll go OTC with you" (if it's a girl who won't go OTC and is just lying to keeping me interested), purposeful attempts to manipulate my feelings, etc.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Guess there are lies - like saying you would met someone for OTC then not showing, then lies about what they tell you about their personal life.

Couldn't care less about the latter, but the former would be annoying.

In addition to a dancer having to be hot I'm actually into a good personality too, so too many instances of detecting lies about their personal life and I'd probably lose interest.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I can def see a newbie falling for the lies & then taken aback - I guess most of us PLs learn the hardaway and some practically refuse to take it for what it is
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I had one yesterday that laid the SS on so thick that I couldn't take it. "You're the sexist man in the room, you should be the next president, you have a huge dick, etc" I finally just told her "You're full of shit" but that didn't even phase her. She just kept on. Again I asked "What are you smoking?" Still didn't bother her. Just a good thing she had both of her hands up my pants legs and had tits to die for. :)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    nice position to be in. ;)
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    It is always important to remember your surroundings.
    I am not surprised that the girls dancing for me are less than truthful.
    Really, if they told the truth, they would lose business.
    I have learned to keep my emotions out of the clubs.
    We like to believe we are somehow special and then are shocked when we learn we are just their
    meal ticket.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Good thread. I'm pretty sure we don't wanna hear what the dancers really think of us.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    "The lie to everyone. They lie to the fish."

Falling Down (1993) Michael Douglas and Robert Duvall.
    http://youtu.be/iBy4X2rjF-k
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ If you want to hear what they think, Stripper Web

SJG

Sarah Palin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQSv1PZS…
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Dancers lying is like dogs chasing cars - they can't help themselves

:)
  • alldaylong
    8 years ago
    PLs love the lies, but they want the lie to be the truth.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    As others have said - there are lies, and then there are lies:

a) "wow your dick is so big" (lie I can live with)

b) do 2-dances and dancer says "yeah that was 5" (lie I can't live with)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    There are also lies by omission. She didn't tell you she was on the rag before going to VIP.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    brutal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion