tuscl

Hungry strippers in NE and central FL

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
After missing Friday shifts due to weather and power outages, there have to be some hungry strippers right now in NE and central Florida. Even better, with so many guys who still have more pressing issues to manage (such as guys with families who have no power or those dealing with cleanup), I am wondering if conditions are ripe for new OTC engagements or even dicier ITC activities. For those of you who can get to clubs in affected areas, I suspect that tonight could be interesting.

23 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Always looking for girls between a rock and a hard place?

Shouldn't have to do it that way, and shouldn't be restricted to the kinds of girls that run with no margin. I believe that many will be drug addicts. No longer have all of their marbles.

SJG

Wicked Lady, Axeman Cometh, AWESOME!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEOrHz3N…
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    IMHO, easier to go to the local homeless shelter and look for young babes cold, shivering, destitute, and desperate. Or you could fly to Haiti for even more desperate babes. Easily worth the cost of airfare.

I could write another chapter of The System on flood refugees....
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    The two pillars on this site:

Ricky trying to fuck strippers for pennies on the dollar.

Larryfish claiming to drop thousands every trip to the club.

Both douches.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I see you're still a complete homo, RickyBoy.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lol! I nominate this discussion "thread of the year"!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    And they are calling Trump predatory here's his pivot.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    You know you done fucked up when SJGuy tells you about yourself
  • RossVa
    8 years ago
    Inner Room Cocoa Beach FL still did not have power. therefore did not open Saturday. Sunday opening time is 4 pm so we'll see.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    rickdugan has to be fucking with us on this one. I've said for a long time that I don't believe 90% of what rickdugan writes. That he's basically writing the fictional exploits of a strip clubbing d-bag.

This thread is a brilliant illustration of that.

I wonder when rickdugan will tell us about repeating his post-earthquake Haiti tour with a post-hurricane Haiti tour. I hear the Haitian women are pretty desperate after all.
  • alldaylong
    8 years ago
    This kid. Will do and say anything for pussy...
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ROTFLMFAO

SJG
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Well, it didn't work out quite as hoped anyway. The clubs I visited were filled with lots of guys who were still without power and looking for places to watch football and see some T&A. In fact, the guy to stripper ratios were as bad as I've seen in a long time. Oh well, the best layed plans of mice and men...
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Follies was a buyers market on Saturday. I had one "8" offer me 2 dances for $15 because I was "The sexiest guy in the place". :)
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    " Well, it didn't work out quite as hoped anyway. "
    -------------------------------------------------
    Well, don't let it get you down. There's always another natural disaster around the corner.
  • alldaylong
    8 years ago
    "Well, it didn't work out quite as hoped anyway"

Hey there lil buddy. You ok? Don't let it get you down. Here I'll buy you a beer...
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    This thread is truly a RickyBoy classic.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    We may need a series "The Very Best of RickyBoy 2009-2017".
  • Dancer_
    8 years ago
    Lmaoooo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion