Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Inner Room after Matthew

vincemichaels

Detroit

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Any word on when it will reopen yet ? Will the dancers be wearing fins and swimming on stage ? Breathing through rebreathers and giving BJ's with gills ?

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'm hoping to head out today. But will call first.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lil mermaid fantasy just came true Vince

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Juice you can stop there on your way back from Key West.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

No power at IR. All 3 clubs in the area are closed right now.

100th of 300k customers in Broward still without power.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

100K not 100th

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

Sounds like good hunting. Maybe my vulture bud and I should get down to Broward to help.

Just remember, it helps to cull the herds of hairless apes aka wildebeest befouling the planet.

ROAR!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I spoke too soon. My CF just told me IR opens at 5pm

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

Florida goon, my vulture bud is already on the way, so you may see him there. Say "hi" if you see a vulture wearing a suit with his beak in some sexy hairless ape's pussy.

If you're nice to my bud you'll gain a position of honor after the glorious cat revolution. Unless I decide to put you on the wildebeest list.

ROAR!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

FYI I just tried to call but my call did not go through. Don't take my word that it is opening.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

For the guys that have those stripper numbers in Florida this is a extremely great condition to receive OTC lol

25 I believe I will lol

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I hope your swim back up the keys on I-95 was safe, those idiots on their rocket bikes do 110 mph !!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I haven't been able to confirm anything but am driving to IR anyay. I'm so pathetic. I'll let you know what I find.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Passing Lido's. Parking lot empty but sign on. Cheaters parking empty too.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

IR is closed. Manager is waiting in parking lot. He said they will open as soon as they have power. Girls have been calling wanting to work.

My used-to-be CF has some 'splainin' to do.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Sucks, flagooner, thanks for the info.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Lido's opened at 7

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

What's the damage like up there in Coacoa Beach ?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

How's the pussy

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Meow ! Feed me

Profile picture for goosman
goosman
•

It's amazing the intel that this board has been providing on these clubs. First south, then central/north.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Insane iknow

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

That's TUSCL'ers at their best.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Follies opened on time today. :)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Hopefully, IR is open again, I would have liked to be there the day after Matthew to assess the damage to one of my favorite towns up the coast. I have spent a lot of time in Cocoa Beach, the ocean is great to be in.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah, I like Cocoa Beach also, pretty laidback

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement