tuscl

i like this discussion room. but it can be googled...?

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
i like this place. i get to spill some of my SC stories and relive it. sorry for my long soliloquies. i like this spot as a place i can chronicle my past and learn from you guys. i don't know who here are subscribed members, i'm not. you can google this stuff and it comes up. i can google my name or yours and read your reviews. y'all probably aware of that. so i gotta be careful of what i write. don't wanna expose any dancers, for some reason. it be cool if this was like a closed message board type deal. i mean the message boards i'm on, i can't really google my threads or folk's comments. this here, you can....

anyway i apologize for my long texts and long stories. i like to reminisce here.

18 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Yes, one should be careful. Look what happened to Lloyd,,,er,,, San Jose Guy
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Most people here know this already.

As a side note, may not want to put your address and phone number on here.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    stop calling them strippies fool
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    What is really helpful, is you can if your personal information gets compromised, call our resident Indian Moving Company and relocate in complete secrecy.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It's all public here. And there's no edit feature and no delete posts feature. So once you post on Tuscl, it's out there forever!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I don't always go to the strippies. But when I do, I like to do it on my way back from a show club.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well if my ogre sister finds me here, I'll never hear the end of it, but I'll just give it right back. WTF is she doing here?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"stop calling them strippies fool"

"Strippies" is his "showclubs", a little goofy term to let us all know not to take him too seriously lol
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If you want to share or get information privately just use PMs. Not as efficient as a discussion post but it works.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @mikeya what happened to SJGuy?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    It's well known that I'm from an alternate universe so everything I posted never happened to me in this universe, except maybe in the last year. Everything should be considered a work of fiction is the standard disclaimer.

There is a search feature top right corner that uses google. You can probably even find posts where the Founder has mentioned it if you search. Founder and google.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    If you want to search TUSCL you can use the search box. It will appear on the drop down menu you use to log in on a mobile device or in the upper right if you're using a desktop or laptop.

It just sends the term to Google but limits the search to this site.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Sorry. I reread what you wrote. I thought you were asking about how to Google and not complaining that it can be Googled.

Brilliant solution = don't post identifying information! ;)
  • RyanWilliams64
    8 years ago
    Its easy enough to prevent Google from indexing a site. If it's being indexed, someone here must have decided it should be. Perhaps to help PLs find it then the google related terms.

I once got burnt by that on a site I didn't think would be indexed by Google. Lesson learned.

Ryan
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    Yea, I don't like this idea at all. The people that contribute to this site spend time and money in order to use it. Then just anyone can read our reviews without pitching in,so unfair.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    What happened to SJGuy?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    damn. everything is out there. sad to say butt you guys got to be more careful of what you post. the girls have allready figured that out.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    It's why dancers use a fake name. U can write about them but I don't want to give away any of my secrets.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion