tuscl

Stripper insults lol

Thursday, October 6, 2016 9:15 AM
[view link] So where to begin. First off if the customer doesn't seem like hes into you then move on. In the entertainment work you are judged on looks. Lets break this down. Guys often drunk or drinking come into the club for a host of reasons but most often it is to drink and look at naked women. At least that's how ive paid my rent for years anyway. Some like thick some like skinny... each one prefers different types of girls. So to the customer first off fuck off... I am sure your not the sexiest thing in the world and if truth would have it your probably not strong enough to share with the club your naked body. But with that being said to my fellow dancers get some backbone. I have smaller tits solid b cups. If I had a dollar for everytime ive heard... sorry hun looking for a girl with better tits... I could retire by now. on an island! Your not going to be every mans dream girl period! We try but we aren't. When you choose to spend your life stripping for money (not that its bad, its worked for me) you are going to be judged on shallow parts of your body and how you look. should be common sense!

18 comments

• NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Rejecting a dancer because she isn't your type is different than the guy telling the girl she should go to the gym and lose weight... that's unnecessary and tasteless, and shows how *some* guys think strip clubs are places to leave all your decency at the door. Was the girl right to hit him? Definitely not. Violence isn't the answer to rudeness, unless it is in self defense which this wasn't. The guy told police his intoxication level was "11 out of 10," so he was obviously being a wasted drunk asshole. While there are ways to deal with a wasted drunk asshole, I wouldn't hit him unless he actually assaulted me. Even if the guy maybe did deserve it lol. I doubt he would talk to a civvy woman on the street like that when he's sober, he needs to learn how to manage his alcohol if he's going to be a strip club patron. Funny how he described her as 115-120 pounds... that is considerably less than the average woman. I am 5'2", shorter than average, and I think 115-120 pounds is ideal for me. I don't like weighing less than 110.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I like your assessment. I have noticed in smaller clubs (not a ton of customers) a lot of strippers simply will not take "no" for an answer. I think they feel bullying everyone is their best strategy (if I get $20 from each PL in here tonight I will make $X). When really they could make more than "$X" if they'd focus their attention on just 1 or 2 customers throughout the entire night, and not piss off the other 40 guys in the room.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I agree with everything Nina says here. For a change. ;-) While it is no excuse for being rude to the dance, we don't know what led up to his inappropriate and mean comment. I wouldn't be surprised if she was overly persistent. IAE, no excuse for being so rude and none for the violence either. Can't we all just get along? ;-)
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    I respect all the dances and if I turn one down I say no thank u im not rude at all I love women but my question is since ur a dancer do u like any of ur customers like for instance do u think any of them are cool and do u give them better dances ?
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    How could this dude consider her to be too big if she ONLY weighed around 115-120lbs?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'm guessing he just knew it would annoy her.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    You know, I share one thing with dancers: I perform in front of a somewhat intoxicated public. 99% of people are polite and appreciative but there's sometimes a drunk jerk who either has "suggestions" or just says I suck. They're usually guitar band guitarists who can play the intro the Sweet Child O Mine perfectly and think that's an accomplishment. When I'm insulted, like the dancer was, I get angry but I don't think to punch anyone. It's never a good thing to inflict violence on their customers. He paid money to see us and if he thinks we (or I) suck, I just say, "I'm sorry we're not as good as you'd like. I'll try and play better" or some other such passive aggressive reply. Some people hated the Beatles too. For every jerk who calls a dancer fat, 100 other guys would like to fuck her. No dancer should feel compelled to hit a drunk PL 4 times because she initiated a conversation and he wasn't amused.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    "garage" band is what I meant...FOUNDER!!!! Edit feature NOW!!! LOL
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Plenty of blame to go around on this one. Some small but important changes in behavior on either side or both sides could have avoided this or at least prevented it from escalating. Excellent analysis and suggestions, Poledancer.
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    Some Nos I give mean you're not my type. Some Nos are, not right now. I've later spent some Serious $$$ on some of the not right nows, but if they acted funky when I said no, that money never would have been spent on them. Take that No like a professional, and it might turn into a later YES.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    There are only two times when I will rude to a dancer. The first is when she will not take no for and answer and hangs around not letting me pursue other dancers' favors. The second is when a dancers tries to rip me off. Either starting at the end of a song and trying to charge for it or going for a topless or nude dance and taking off nothing.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I totally dislike dancers who start dancing in the middle of a song. I tell them to wait, and at the end they want to charge me for that 1/2 dance. I'll tell them no, and if they want to be a bitch about, I go to management and tell them that she is a ROB. This guy was an ass, no doubt about it.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Nina I love you
  • ime
    8 years ago
    ^^Author, Venture Capitalist and Explorer
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I had no trouble getting rid of a dancers if I wanted to at Derrières recently. I said one thing about Hillary and she walked away. I agree with everyone else. The guy was an a..hole. If I acted like an a..hole, I could say something bad about almost every single stripper in all the clubs I've been visiting but being negative all the time doesn't help you get anywhere except isolated or knocked out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The law allows freedom of speech, not freedom of only nice speech - too many in society feel they have a right to react w/ physical violence towards anything (opinion, statement, etc) they don't like - yes, what he said was not nice, but her assaulting/putting-her-hands-on-him was even more wrong and an assault IMO
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Dancers at times also insult customers and at times call them names if they don't spend $$$ on them, if a guy hit a dancer in the face for her calling him a brokeass mothefucker i don't think most people would be blaming the dancer
  • lovestripclubs
    8 years ago
    Well now seeing many stripper fights with customers or each other...its just funny to me. Overly drunk people make me laugh. He was and she probably was.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion