Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A new record for Papi_Chulo.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

His 300th review and it was for Follies. Congrats and can I please have the cliff notes? :)

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Congrats

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I guess it was fitting my 300th review would be of the famous Follies

:)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The cliff notes:

I like Follies and you should visit

Profile picture for snowtime
snowtime
•

Wow 300. I don't know how you have time to write so many (long) reviews. Thanks.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ easy - don't have a life :)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Congrats, Papi. You should edit a book like "The Best Of TUSCL"

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ thank you mickey, btw my 300th review was recently published but as you know I haven't read-it yet

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

Papi, hope there are 300 more in you. I have learned much from you and have added to my bucket list. Hope I can stay long enough to meet you next time.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

WoW Papi congrats!!!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Is that Platinum Perv Status?

Congrats

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Good job, Papi !!!

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Congrats!

Profile picture for timothyjames55
timothyjames55
•

Nice work Papi. Here's to one of my favorite members! Thanks for all the solid advice, tips and encouraging PM's since I joined.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Papi's commitment to reviews is impressive. I lost my momentum for doing reviews about the same time that I started writing sex stories.

Profile picture for HungryGiraffe
HungryGiraffe
•

Congrats Papi!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement