tuscl

Time to pull a clubber

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuscl is to much for me and all my personal issues are conflicting my abilities in retirement. I'm quitting tuscl once again

13 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, and I think I see pigs flying outside my sister's place in da UP. LOL

I'm up here again.. My mom just turned 96 !!

It's unbelievable, but it's true. I saw her yesterday and we talked again. Happy 96th birthday, Mom !!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    On a serious Note...Vince if that's true that's amazing..my mom would had been in her 70s by now if she didn't pass
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yes, Juice, it is true. She is an amazing woman, I have her side of the family's genes. There's hope for this old fart.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    My sympathies to you on your loss.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thanks Vince it was like 12 years ago...I'm kool these days

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I have an aunt turning 100 this year. Not sure I want to live that long, though.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hahaha, TIGOLBITTYS, that would be something and if our friend shadowcat hangs in there it would be something to be two old 100 plus year olds sitting down at Follies and enjoying the strip club life.
  • Chili Palmer
    8 years ago
    Poor juice. Not enough people kissed your ass over your latest bullshit review so you get all butt hurt and now have to very publicly pretend to leave TUSCL...again. You're a bigger (literally and figuratively) attention whore than all the Kardashians/Jenners combined. And if you're really done with TUSCL, you won't respond to this but we all know that this is impossible for you to ignore.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Gee, Chili, Juice the joker bothers you and SJG the psychopath doesn't?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice suffers from attention disorder. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO...love each and everyone of you guys
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    The show could be called " waiting for death" or "Touched by a Stripper"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion