tuscl

Are any strippers nice people ?

Tuesday, October 4, 2016 8:53 PM
I became friends with a stripper on Facebook thah knows me from the club and she was liking my comments and everything and being nice but all the sudden during a live Facebook chat I said hi to her and I overhesrd her say this guy annoying and she's coming off as a bitch now ! Are most strippers trash that smoke weed and curse all the time cause that's sad

8 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, my ATF was nice, I miss her.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    OP is a needy, whiney little bitch. Several dancers are nice, smart people.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Another marijuana related death. Or something along those lines.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Some are nice. But the true colors tend to show when you don't spend any money on them.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I know several who are very nice people. The nicest one I know is Chinese, late 30's, a single mom, and a very hard working stripper. She graduated from a prestigious University, went to work in her college major, got a coke habit and started dancing to pay for the drugs. She hit bottom, went to rehab, beat the addiction and kept dancing cuz the money's good. No extras and is surrounded by drugs at work but is smart enough to never want to sink that low again. She's always pleasant and we have some lengthy conversations and she shares her feelings. I've known her for about 7 years and she has more character than most people I know. She's an exception, but not unique. I know another who recently finished her Bachelors in Nursing and works full time as a nurse and part time stripping. Very above board. The first one has a medical marijuana card and partaken from time to time but doesn't overdo it. My ATF and several others who are hard core addicts can be very nice, but lie, deceive, and are masters of half truths in order to support their habits. It's the nature of the beast.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I have known several very nice strippers. I have known many strippers who are right out of central casting. But, I always remember that the girls are there working for money.
  • lovestripclubs
    8 years ago
    In my experience with stripper friends is boundries. I have been friends of course with many nice ones (the obvious ones with problems stayed away from). If you want nothing from them and they dont want your money then it works. However, being a customer and then trying to be friends it will fail. Just like with anyone dont hangout with people you dont like or people who dont like you.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Depends on the club, depends on the girl. Sometimes, if you go off script, and talk to a stripper, as if she is a fellow PL/shop talk, and that you ARE aware it is fantasy, the stripper will go off script and become friends with you. Some strippers dont plan to be strippers for the rest of their life. They use stripping as something to reach a better place in life. Those you can be friends with. The girls who use stripping for drugs or their kids ("single mom with no education"), those are very tough to be friends with, because you are on a different level than them $ wise and social position wise.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion