tuscl

Big & Tall broads at The Strippies

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
what's been your experience with big boned and skyscraper broads at the SC?

do tell...

16 comments

• gothamyte
    8 years ago
    got a lapdance once with this obese chick just to see what it felt like.
    yes, her weight totally crushed my legs during our lapdance. other that she was pretty soft.

a li'l later, during a lapdance the chair she was on with a customer gave way underneath them as all 4 legs went separate ways due to their weight. she was embarrassed. dude loved it and cheered while they were on the ground.

i find tall broads--like baskeball tall broads--a little on the horny side. so far they seemed to be nice and humble and kinda touchy-feely.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    that chair legs going all 4 ways--all 4 different directions happened right next to me, so i'll never forget it.
    she looked so ashamed.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'd like to have a camera for that. Poor gal.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    How much to fuck her cinaminn rolls
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    That hilarious! That's why I stay away from the heavy weights. Now a tall one, I'd climb all day!
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    I like tall dancers any time..if they are talented in dancing that's a big plus.That makes me more horny. And no implants pls.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I had a favorite a couple years ago who in her younger days was a volleyball player. What I mean is, she got to play in college, or at least she would have played if she took the idea of going to class seriously. It was clear she understood volleyball far better than the average stripper. I wish I knew what happened to her. Anyway, she was fun to get dances from, but the club she worked at turned into an extras club and I don't think she wanted anything to do with that. I don't really think she was any hornier than the average stripper, though. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she was at least partially lesbian. Sadly, she is the last, to date, really tall stripper I have met.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "cinaminn rolls"

Brilliant!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Strip clubs are places to try out different sizes, shapes, colors, and temperaments.

In the original French, "The Man Who Loved Women", he says that their are two types, Kittens and Fillies. Usually I have gone for Kittens, but I also like Fillies, and they are larger.

Took me a while to learn that strip clubs are great for going off type. I mean, you only have to interact with her and get along with her there in the club. Good place for learning.

SJG

Wicked Lady - The Axeman Cometh [awesome cover photo]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEOrHz3N…
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    While I love petite, slim women, some years back I had a fave who had to be 5'10" or 5'11", with a gorgeous body. Although she had a nice athletic body, by the time they're that tall, everything is still ... big. I loved the vast expanse of belly and legs I could kiss up and down
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Tall ones may be off type, but they do have a visceral and evolutionarily programmed appeal.

Was near two women today, mother and daughter, about 6' barefoot height.

SJG
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    Big & Tall - but shapely and pretty - is on my long list of "dancer types I like".
    I like lot of dancer types.
    SJG - interesting "Kittens" and "Fillies"
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Everyone' short to me, even the bouncer. A big bitch to me is just a thick squat stripper (not thick in the sexy way either)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    My experience with the tall broads (amazonian height - 5'10" to 6' .. which puts them at 6'5" or so in heels). They appreciate a man who isn't intimidated by her height, and one that doesn't makes mention of it, especially when walking back with them for dances. (They hear it 20X a night).

Even if they are tall ... all of the important parts line up with you during the dance. boobies in the face. :D

P.S. I'd love to see one dress up as Wonder Woman .. just once .. there. I said it. I don't care what y'all think and say. :D
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    unless she is a 9.... NO!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion