Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Pick 3 Dream-Women To Sleep With

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

If you could pick your top 3 women to sleep with who would they be? Living or dead, when they were 20 even though they're 50 now, doesn't matter.

No honorable mention, you don't have to put them in a certain order, just name 3, and they have to be someone somewhat famous (playmates and porn stars are okay). Do not say some random stripper at a club, pick someone that you can at least easily find a picture of on the Internet.

Links to a photo of them are helpful too.

Replies (64)Latest

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Suelyn Mederios

Jennifer Love Hewitt (Heartbreakers)

Gianna Nicole

Profile picture for maho
maho
•

Jessica Alba

Minka Kelly

Alexandria DeBerry

Honorable mention: Ashley Greene

Profile picture for maho
maho
•

lol....just saw the no honorable mention declaimer. Sorry, Ashley.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•
Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

sophia loren. raquel welsh. mary tyler moore.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•
Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Sorry, there are no dead women I want to sleep with.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I would actually love to sleep with Hilary Clinton, and Chelsea so I could write my next book "Sleeping with the President"

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Third option is Loas Griffin from family guy

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Selena Gomez rubs me the wrong way. And with that Miley Cyrus, its far worse!

But the one I like, decades back of course, is Kim Basinger. She is mentioned in this way in the movie, The Commitments, 1991.

SJG

S
Supremeruler
•

^lol

S
Supremeruler
•

Kim Kardashian

Alexis texas

Jennifer lopez

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Kim Basinger Alyssa Are Shelby Chesnes

Profile picture for ime
ime
•
Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Remember Basinger, of course in 9 1/2 weeks, but then also as an escort intended to look like Veronica Lake, in Hollywood Confidential. Lots of other good movies too, like , fast-rewind.com

learning from American porno movies!

SJG

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ omg did that poor girl (Dayna) get her boobs done at Spencer Gifts?

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

must have been really new then, they look good to me

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

oh yeah those look much better.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I would actually love to sleep with Hilary Clinton, and Chelsea so I could write my next book "Sleeping with the President"

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•
Profile picture for JoeCool55
JoeCool55
•

Angelina Jolie - Movie "Tomb Raider" Selma Hayek - Movie "From Dusk till Dawn" Jennifer Love Hewitt = TV "The Client List"

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Eva Mendes Selena Gomez Jessica Alba

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Does it have to be three you HAVEN'T slept with?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I would actually love to sleep with Hilary Clinton, and Chelsea so I could write my next book "Sleeping with the President"

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Fuck you Jackie

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Lindsey Lohan, when she was about 18 or 19. Redhead with giant real tits, gorgeous face. Drugs are bad.

Jennifer Lawrence. The fappening showed she's the kind of girl to let a guy jizz on her face and take pictures

Scarlett Johansson. Totally my type.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

shailynn,

Does it have to be three you HAVEN'T slept with?

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Amanda Heard Jessica Chastain Emma Watson

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Only three?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I would actually love to sleep with Hilary Clinton, and Chelsea so I could write my next book "Sleeping with the President"

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

Ingrid Bergman

Xena Warrior Princess

Tricia Helfer

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Sorry, juice, but Drphil. already wrote that book. You're welcome! ;-)

BTW, in my trio Alyssa Are should have been Alyssa Arce. Damned autocorrect.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Juice next book? What was your first one coloring mostly inside the lines of a coloring book doesn't make you an author.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•
Profile picture for cresetstidas
cresetstidas
•

Alexandra Daddario (True Detective, San Andreas) Lizzy Caplan (best appreciated in Cloverfield and True Blood) Emma Watson

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

+1 to lopaw. Inspired choices.

Without thinking about it too much Charlotte McKinney Brooklyn Decker Kirsten Dunst

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

DS I

DS II

and

DS III

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

Alyssa MIlano Margot Robbie Jennifer Lopez

In no particular order without much thought.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

"In no particular order without much thought."

Pretty much what we expect, given your user-name.

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

John Smith's first DS was fun. Partially because she is hot and partially because I was fucking with John's head.

JLaw is a freak. My vulture bud did her. She wanted his beak in her ass whip the guy with the blue makeup in those xmen movies facefucked her. In blue makeup. I bet she likes BSLC up her ass.

Lily from the AT&T commercials. But that's not fair because I actually did her. Fucked her right in the pussy. Bitch could suck BSLC like a Dyson vacuum.

ROAR!

Profile picture for pensionking
pensionking
•

Sasha Grey Isabella Soprano (from cathouse) Heather Brooke (look her up)

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

J Lo Eva Mendez Salma Hayek

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

^ Somebody is a fellow fan of Latinas!

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

^^^ Another fan, here. Mendez and Hayek are gorgeous.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Emma Watson is also gorgeous.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

My wife. My ATF. The MILF.

Yeah, unimaginative. Still my choices.

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

Latinas make my dick jump

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Me too shanny72......my CF is Latina!

Profile picture for Beaver_Hunter
Beaver_Hunter
•

I've only got one but I'd like to do her at least three times. Nina Bam Bam Bam Bambina.

(bareback of course)

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Good luck with that, Beave.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

My question, "Does it have to be three you HAVEN'T slept with?" was not answered. But anyway, there are none.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Beav must be a slut-loving troll who enjoys incurable gonorrhea.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Damn, I'm in a foul mood today.

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Go hit a club today, gammanu95. You'll feel better.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

gannan,

sclvr said to go hit a club. Just to make sure you didn't read Clubber.

Profile picture for nofuglies
nofuglies
•

Elisha Cuthbert Phoebe Cates Jordana Brewster

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Dian Parkinson (former Price is Right girl) Kathy Shower (Playmate from the late 70s) Stacey Keibler

And all the rest including Tiffany Fallon

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Catherine Zeta Jones (late 90s) Alyssa Milano Barbara Eden (Jeannie was hot andogs stayed hot into her 60s)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

You know, I look at the picks here and so many I just don't get. I guess our ideals are often further apart than I can imagine. A few excellent choices:

Catherine Zeta Jones Phoebe Cates Salma Hayek Kim Basinger sophia loren

Profile picture for lovestripclubs
lovestripclubs
•

I must be weird. Hehehehehehe Jody Foster Sandra Bullock Emma Stone

Profile picture for AbbieNormal
AbbieNormal
•

For a GFE

Giada De Laurentiis Kate Beckinsale Yvonne Strahovski Alternates : Olivia Wilde Barbra Palvin

For a one night stand

Emily Ratajkowski Alice Eve Scarlett Johansson

PSE Desire Cousteau Ginger Lynn Angel Dark Alternate : Nikki Dial Viola Bailey

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I will amend my choices to add Carrie Fischer from Return of the Jedi

Profile picture for footballguy
footballguy
•

Madison Ivy (porn star) Emily Ratajakowski Jennifer Lopez

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i forgot emily.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement