tuscl

Is a double lap dance good ?

Sunday, October 2, 2016 11:46 PM
I've had plenty of one on one dances before but their are 2 ladies I like at the strip club and they are great one on one but I wonder if a double dance is worth it? Do u guys think one on one is better ?

14 comments

• qazwsxedc15723
    8 years ago
    I don't think so. The logistics of it doesn't really work, their asses end up in the air, and they end up playing with themselves more than paying attention to you. I did it once, wouldn't repeat.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    In a word "No". I had one years ago and they just get in each other's way.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    First of all, you have to have two girls who like each other. But even if they like each other, it still depends on what your expectations are. If it's all a pure lap dance you want, generally yes, they do get in each others way. OTOH, if it's like my old favorite club and you want to watch one of the ladies DATY of the other, it's fun for that type of thing. In the end, though, they can't both be in your lap at the same time.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Waste of time and money.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    3s a crowd.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I agree with the above; I prefer to focus on one girl at a time ITC.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    How many laps have you got? Seriously, the only way this could make any sense would be if they tag-teamed with the unengaged dancer providing cover so that the bouncer can't see what's going on. Other than that, no.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've done it once and that was enough.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It's a logistical problem and it's 2X the price. You are better off (performance and costs) with 2 dancers sitting with you table-side or couch-side in the front room or having them do a double dance on stage (preferably the main stage).
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Stop being a pussy and man up to 4 bitches at the same time
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    juice, OTC with two sucking my cock, one pegging my ass, and one sitting on my face would work for me, but ITC? Naa
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    LMFAO, Juice. Srsly, rockstar and Subraman get all kinds of action from dancers. I need to get me some Ed Hardy pants, interesting shoes, slim fit shirts, and start "partying" like a rockstar, Lol!
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    3somes only work with sex otherwise it's just peacocking for fellow patrons
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I've enjoyed mine, but these are $10 bikini lap dances at a non extras club. Seeing a couple hot girls grab ass, kiss and suck each other's tits for $20 a song (10 each) ain't bad. Gotta be girls who like each other, and ideally when the club is slow. I wouldn't take two girls to the VIP at the same time. It's a novelty, not a bread and butter activity.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion