tuscl

Strip Club Discrimination

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
Feds suing Miss. strip club for discrimination

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/dannys-downt…

9 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    This is what you would expect in Mississippi. But I have heard that some Detroit strip clubs discriminate by limiting the number of black dancers they employ.
  • HolaTX
    8 years ago
    Judging by the advice given to a black stripper in one of the articles here, limiting the number of black dancers at a club would be expected anywhere in the country.

It looks like the unique thing in this case is that it's easily demonstrable since the same guy owns a mixed club and a black club, and was charging different house fees based on the dancer's race at the mixed club.

I actually almost went into this club when I happened to be in Jackson. They wanted $25 for all you could drink as admission, though, compared to the divey place just down the road that let you either choose to pay $10 for admission and buy drinks individually or to prepay $25 to drink all night. It looked pretty good from outside. From what I could tell, Danny's is the fancy, upscale club in Mississippi. It is the only one I went to in the state to have a paved parking lot.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Don't know if it is still policy but the Columbia Platinum Plus used to restrict the number of black dancers that could work there. In fact their TUSCL page still shows Ethnicity: White. I was told by one dancer that the policy was in effect to keep drug traffickers out. Which of course it didn't. I witnessed a drug sale go down. A fat white woman came in, collected money in the front room and then transferred the drugs in the dressing room.

MS is out to get Danny. I got my very first lap dance at Danny's in Memphis. They shut him down there.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Some clubs in the Detroit area do limit the number of black dancers.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    It's a mistake to not have a few black dancers. Lots of old white men like them.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    They have that Black Diamonds right near there. I do plan to make it out to Jackson Miss. When I do, Black Diamonds, day shift is where I will be.

Now they say new regs have destroyed it. But the old stories were of girls who jump onto your lap and start nibbling on your ear and licking your neck, presumable to get you to start making out with them. And then they didn't even bother with booths or back rooms, they finished what they'd started on couches in darkened corners.

More plausible deniability for the owner that way. Probably no house cut either.

So how is it today? Well I suspect that these Black clubs are impossible to effectively regulate. So when I get out there I will find out and I will let you know. But my report might be delayed a while though, as I'll be spending as many nights as possible bedding down with Black dancers.

As far as this Danny's, I could not care less what they do, so long as a nice Black club is available, and especially that day shift.

People have alleged that at our own local clubs they do discriminate against black dancers. Never seen one at our nude clubs, Cheetahs and Pink Poodle.

At the Bikini Bars, yes, but not the nude clubs. Maybe they are afraid that people won't like the black girls? Maybe they are afraid they won't follow the rules?

At the Lusty Lady ( nude, behind glass, toy shows ) they said the clubs discriminated against blacks. So they, being worker owned, did not discriminate. Gone now though.

SJG

KISS - Take It Off
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hWOLPWm…
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Not only are black girls less likely to be hired, but lighter skinned black girls have a better chance than darker skinned ones. It is very hard for dark skinned black girls to get hired at competitive clubs. I have gotten hired at every club I've ever worked at (I'm a tan, olive tone and tend to look racially ambiguous). I used to be friends with this dark skinned girl who would not only have a hired time getting hired at mid tier clubs, but sometimes she would randomly get fired for no reason, or get told she was just allowed to work that first night and couldn't come back. Her body wasn't the best, but at mid-tier clubs as a white or lighter skinned latina, mixed girl, (etc), your body doesn't have to be anywhere near perfect. For a darker skinned black girl it sometimes does.

I was friends with another dark skinned black girl who has a pretty face and a great slim, lean body. She wanted to get in the dancing business. I was working at an 8 mile club and asked my guy friend who worked with that club's agency if she should audition there; he told me that particular club was on a "black girl hiring freeze."
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Lol I meant to say I've gotten hired at every club I've ever auditioned at*
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    The few black girls these big wig strip joints do hire are bone thin. Yuck. Black women don't look good skinny
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion